2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC they didn't find the actual sticker, just the obvious residue on the duct tape where it HAD been. Then, they found the matching package of stickers in ICA's room that it had come from. Is my 'rememberer' off?

I think you are correct.

Sorry for my duplicate post - don't know what happened.

Robin says she recognizes these items.

JB still hanging out by witness and LDB.

Wow are they talking abt the piece of picture Matt Board with a heart in the corner?

Yeah, but several comments a few pages back are saying ICA was / is glaring at someone in front of her and said something to DS like, they need to stop staring at me????

I'm just itching to know who she believes wants to look at her???

Someone on IS said the jury is way across the court room from Casey, so I don't think they would be directly in front of her...?

Thus far, I am willing to concede that the duct tape could have been the murder weapon. But I can not state that it was the murder weapon.

That's where I am right now, anyway.

I'm wondering if it's possible that she put Caylee's head in a plastic bag with a chloroform rag and duct taped the bag in place, getting some tape in her hair. If it's tight the bag would help holding the mandible in place for a while unless animals tear it.

It definitely bothered her this morning. She had a breakdown of sorts when it was said that the animals were eating Caylee's remains in the dump field. Maybe she's used up her day's quota of 'tears.'

OMG! I had a Dr's appt! I can't believe I missed that!

I have never seen a defense attorney get up to inspect evidence when it is being examined in the manner in which Baez does during trial.

Am I imagining things, or is this highly outrageous behavior (and seemingly meant to disrupt the prosecution's case)?

Outrageous. There is no reason for it, like him being at the podium before the other attorney leaves. He makes my skin crawl with that behavior. It's inappropriate. moo

IIRC they didn't find the actual sticker, just the obvious residue on the duct tape where it HAD been. Then, they found the matching package of stickers in ICA's room that it had come from. Is my 'rememberer' off?
You are correct on all of it.

He's probably hovering just to get away from the aura of disappointment surrounding ICA. IMO, things are very tense between them right now. He is failing her.

You are probably right. It is funny that he feels safer and more comfortable standing right next to the opposing counsel than next to his client.

Yep JB it was a DUMP site where ICA DUMPED her 2 year old child. Thank you for reminding me.

I just got home. How are things going? Did Baez make a dent in anything? Are things looking good for the prosecution??? real good or just so so?
Real good. If you don't watch anything else, watch Dr. G's testimony.

Asked in a tweet to Magpie who KC is glaring at:

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@techconfusion She actually is looking at nothing most of the time. The camera angle is odd. She rarely looks at witness'

After watching HLN and IS switch to commercials constantly I think I now understand why Elvis Presley shot his tv. Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1