2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit O/T

I bet the defense's case only takes a week...at most.

I agree..............most of the defense has been during their cross examine of witnesses. They don't have too much to offer for their case in chief. I think they're concentrating the penalty phase.

LDB is irritated with JB for his getting in her space too much, I would be too.

Yeah, but several comments a few pages back are saying ICA was / is glaring at someone in front of her and said something to DS like, they need to stop staring at me????

I'm just itching to know who she believes wants to look at her???

I've seen more than several previous tweets from folks in the gallery that say when ICA is looking forward and slightly to her left - she is looking at the podium where either the State or Defense (when they remember to stand there) are presenting their questions..

Jim Lichtenstein tweeted earlier today that he has never seen ICA look into the gallery (except that time that Cindy finished testifying).

The commerical breaks are driving me INSANE on HLN , always in the middle of testimony. We would do with less of their "analysis" and more actual court time.

I keep HLN on but mute it and have my computer on wesh.com live feed going (no commercials or commentary at all) I keep volume on my computer up loud ! It works for me because I don't miss any testimony at all that way.

I don't know...what with the way JB and CM can stretch things out!

Question...After she is found guilty don't we get to go penalty phase? Will it be televised? Just think of all the dirty laundry that will come out then!!

Yes, the pre sentencing and jury sentencing will be televised. ITA, IMO, the defense is saving everything for the presentencing. This is where they will spend the most time. It's really the only thing they can do. They have all those mitigators they hired for a reason.

Robin Maynard, crime scene investigator up next. Direct by LDB

Show OX for ID.

Evidence collected from Suburban drive location.

Collected items over a period of days. She documented the locations of her findings, as did other invesigators.

Showing many items to Robin now ...

They are ID'd by witness.

Are these items you collected?

JB wants to come up close to see what items are being given to witness. SIGH.

This trial could be over by the 4th of July.

OMG, I find some of you people very optimistic, lol.

I'm thinking, based on the amount of sidebars, the amount of time spent by the prosecution objecting to the defense, the amount of time spent by the judge schooling the defense, the inordinate amount of love JB has for the sound of his own voice, and IMO JB's complete lack of understanding of how to make a point and move on, this case is going to last at least until the middle of August.

But I'm really hoping I am wrong and you guys are right. :crazy:

JB is trying to intimidate L by hovering. I would have to tell him to get out of my personal space.

It would be more effective to "accidentally"trip and knee him in the groin.

Why is JB wandering around during the State Attorney questioning a witness? I think he forgot he's with the DT!

Here we go....talk of the heart-shaped sticker found in the woods
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:57 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members