2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But don't the jury need to hear that Dr G is formally accepted that she is state's expert witness??

Not sure how that works, but seems not to be an issue continuing on after the objection prior to lunch if that was what the objection was for...

ICA seems threatened by Dr. G as she should be...here comes the cross...and CM...

I can't listen to this..let me know how it goes (CM attacking her that it could have been an accident covered up).

ugh CM asking Dr. G if she is ok...she is showing true emotion unlike your client

CM talking about the news, and circus around the Anthony home. :rolleyes:

IMO dr G believes the tape was COD. something about the way she talked about it although I get that she cannot say with with any certainty legally.

Mega pizzzzeeeeddddd!
1AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

This shot makes me wonder if KC used to watch Dr. G on TV. Talk about wishing you could have met under different circumstances.

Short time questioning Dr. G by the SA. I guess that is good, but I wanted to hear more...

CM on Cross, asking Dr.G is she was aware if this was a big case in Orlando.

Getting to her wanting to be famous?!!! CM can go rot in a cell w ICA

Hi I'm new here so hope it's ok if I jump in.

But my biggest problem with the states case is the duct tape being the murder weapon. Very hard for me to believe that someone would try to suffocate a person with duct tape??. there are much easier ways to suffocate someone I am sure!

I even tried covering my own mouth and nose with the tape and could still successfully breath. So I don't know how other people feel about that.

I still believe she overdosed the child with chloroform

also what does ICA? mean? Icky Casey Anthony? Inmate? thx

CM trying to insinuate that Dr G had lots of knowledge about this case.

Dr. G could have been a juror with her lack of knowledge of the Hubub around this case!!

You can almost hear the Emperor speaking to ICA: "Yes, yes, I can feel your hate...your hate makes you stronger..." I mean, just look at her seethe!

Puleeeeze - CM is trying to insinuate that the "circus-like" atmosphere surrounding the case influenced Dr. G's homicide determination.

No more questions from JA.
CM is nowhere near a match for Dr G...

Now that song 'Send in the clowns'...keeps going through my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads