2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening::maddening:

CM is "maddening" ... he is INSULTING Dr G with this line of questioning ... if she watched the news and the 'high' interest in this case ...

He should be embarrassed ... that is just unncessary to question this brilliant Doctor about IRRELEVANT ISSUES !!!

LOL Dr. G doesn't listen to news listens to NPR (?)
she is throwing DT theory that she got on this case for publicity.

Bill S WFTV said Dr g is a defense atty's nightmare to x examine

Oh gee whiz, here comes CM. I wouldn't even bet money on the fact that he's going to discredit her because she has a show, and she's a famous type person.

Already he's making me grind my teeth...

If I understand....Dr. G is not an expert witness. She is speaking in an official capacity which differs from a n expert hired or consulted for the PURPOSE of testifying.
Thank you ..that's what I was getting at. Not so succinctly though

Dr.G Saying she was hoping that this case would fall into the Lake County Jurisdiction. She didnt WANT to be involved in this case.... Who DID?!

OH Right.. JB

CM has some nerve talking about a circus atmosphere. When it's been the DT that been the ringleaders of that circus. IMO

Dr G speaks very steadily is answering CM questions, smoothly

IMO she put a chloroform covered something under the duct tape over her mouth... The duct tape was to hold it there...

Dr. G did not want this case...no way...no how. This was not the kind of celebrity she would seek out. She really is a class lady.

All jurors except No 16 have notebooks or are taking notes. He is twiddling his thumbs. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 1:02 PM

ICA doesn't mind bone discussions as long as her "guys" are doing it.

I can't get any link to not jerk the film and skip parts of the questioning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member