2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM likes to namedrop.....Bet nobody name drops HIS name after this debacle of a case.

I cannot believe he just tried to get the WS stuff in there! really???

CM asked Dr G if anything was found in the toxicology.

sidebar

Anyone remember if any of the jurors are familiar with the DR G show?

Jurors were taking notes before objection and sidebar #CaseyAnthony was looking over at them
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:04 PM

Short time questioning Dr. G by the SA. I guess that is good, but I wanted to hear more...

~I think we will hear more from SA, after CM's cross...We'll see what CM wants to toss onto the spaghetti wall~

CM gets a mini score. No chloroform found in bone. I'm not sure, though, how likely it might be to find traces of it in bone, either in a fresh body or one badly decomposed.

it is a volatile so would not be found in the marrow anyhow..

moo

My text msg just said Judge Perry seems amused by this sidebar.

IMO she put a chloroform covered something under the duct tape over her mouth... The duct tape was to hold it there...

I wonder about that too. When looking at the duct tape that was analyzed, there are what appears to be numerous pin pricks in the tape.

CM is stupid doesn't he know Dr G had her own tv show way before Caylee's death?

CM on Cross, asking Dr.G is she was aware if this was a big case in Orlando.

Getting to her wanting to be famous?!!! CM can go rot in a cell w ICA

CM gets a mini score. No chloroform found in bone. I'm not sure, though, how likely it might be to find traces of it in bone, either in a fresh body or one badly decomposed.

I am sure that JA will re-direct and ask that question.

I don't really know..does anyone else. I think our nurse said if not long term it won't show up. IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste