2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM gets a mini score. No chloroform found in bone. I'm not sure, though, how likely it might be to find traces of it in bone, either in a fresh body or one badly decomposed.

JA will clear anything like that up. I'm not sure if can be found in bone.

If I understand....Dr. G is not an expert witness. She is speaking in an official capacity which differs from a n expert hired or consulted for the PURPOSE of testifying.
I qualified my government officials as experts when they were testifying about things that required their professional education and licensure in order to render a binding opinion. The practice of medicine goes beyond an act of government.

Bill S just said that JA will drive home the point, with Dr G, that chloroform (especially with non frequent use) will not show up in bone analysis.

I noted that too! KC seems to be slightly nodding her head up/down.

I think she's silently agreeing with CM -- she is, once again, being picked on -- and CM is going to point that out IMO

Dr. G nailed the reasonable assumption that it was a murder, regardless of the cause. The DT can't really get a jury to believe that there's anything far-fetched about her assessment in that regard.

CM gets a mini score. No chloroform found in bone. I'm not sure, though, how likely it might be to find traces of it in bone, either in a fresh body or one badly decomposed.

BUT, Dr. G did preface her answer a bit when she said that it is highly unusual for these types of toxicology tests to be performed on bones anyway. We have to remember that Caylee's body was so badly decomposed that not much could be learned from it. I really hope the SA makes this point in redirect.

I am certain that if Caylee had been...um...less decomposed...Dr. G would have found chloroform in her system.

Why would Dr. G have wanted this tried in Lake County, as she just said?

CM was trying to insinuate that she wanted the case for the fame. And she got him when she said no, she hoped it was elsewhere, in Lake County......so as usual no point made there by CM.

I think Dr.G is great, may the gods/goddess bless her as Dr.G is speaking for OUR CAYLEE..

Well, Dr. G., we are SO GLAD this case fell into your jurisdiction. I know I am! You are a truly one of Caylee's heroes!

I think CM is probably doing about as well as he can on cross. He'll try to drive home his version of how the duct tape was postioned, but other than that...not sure what he's gonna get.

Dr. G had her show before all this. MAYBE ICA killed Caylee to get on HER show.

It's strange...I have been thinking the same thing as far back as the first video @ target. There is something about her hands that bother me. I just can't quite figure it out. Her hands seem to posture and move quickly.

Could it be you relate these hands to the ones that murdered Caylee and that image pops into your head as ICA moves them, covers them, twists them?

There is no way that ICA, who is this self-motivated, would have gone along for 3 years with sitting in a jail and taking the wrap for an accidental drowning. Right there the DT has lost this case.

I wonder about that too. When looking at the duct tape that was analyzed, there are what appears to be numerous pin pricks in the tape.

Ya know, this makes me wonder :waitasec: There was a pic shown today that had the blanket and another piece of cloth that they couldn't identify what it was.

Did anyone else see this, too?

She's an excellent teacher, I know that from her show.

When Dr.G spoke the words my heart skipped a beat, I felt bad, just bad this is so wrong, poor Caylee.:(

Dragonlady, Your photo of Bundy causes my stomach to flip every time I see the picture. I was young and living in Pensacola when he was captured, and perhaps you have some sort of connection to that time as well. My eyes pop every time I see the photo because of my memories. Respectfully, I do not see the correlation between Bundy and this case tho.

I love how Dr. G. gestures with her hands when she talks. I do that, too.

"Surprise Surpise" ... ICA is looking "up" more ... not holding head down with hand over mouth ... looks like she is just comfortably sitting there with a sweater on ...

:waitasec: I wonder if the DT has been reading here ? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member