2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am speachless.
Cheney Mason is the best lawyer on the prosecuters side.
Totaly owned lol
wow

couple of photos during Dr. G testimony

Attachments

• daggers at Dr g.jpg
    daggers at Dr g.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 65
Wow, I feel DRAINED now from that. Riveting, heart-pounding, and such a joy to see the DT SMACKED DOWN.

I need to recover for a few. For once I'm glad they're having a sidebar so that everything Dr. G said can sink in.

I think CM wisely decided not to pursue cross examination, as he really can't refute Dr. G's testimony.

I agree. I think he realized she wasn't going to stop hitting back with every single answer she gave.

Love how she repeatedly pointed out those Red Flags, 'NOT REPORTING A CHILD FOR 31 DAYS, STUFFED INTO BAGS, DUMPED IN THE WOODS, OBVIOUSLY HIDING SOMETHING.....
Thank You

TOUCH DOWN!

Have to say, I didn't really gain much from Dr. G's testimony. What I mean by that is, I didn't gain much additional evidence other than what I had already known, or assumed myself.

But that's just me.

Casey's face is so telling.

I remember when I first heard of this case, way before the evidence starting coming out and only seeing the cops holding her arms coming through the door with the now famouse #82 shirt, I remember her face was not the face of a mother with a missing child, I knew right then that she had done something horribly wrong. Yet, I have had 3 years to soak all of this in..

The jury is seeing all of this at one time, and the face she is wearing right now is showing them something very powerful and that is just how evil she really is.

Did you guys see Dr. G's smile when she got off the stand?
She tore CM a new one and drove the point home for the state.
I have always enjoyed her show and now I officially love her!

What show does she have? tia

What a great witness Dr. G made! She left no room for CM's challenges in her responses. CM lost credibility in that round of cross IMO

So, CM how does it feel to be chewed up and spit out ?
:crazy:

I wonder if what appears to be pin pricks could be just the affect of the tape adhesive deteriorating and leaving the cloth-like tape layer exposed?

didn't they pin it to a board?

Baez lets others do cross when he knows he will get creamed...what a guy!!

Honestly ,

I am very upset and blown away by that testimony.

It makes me question the ruling on other deaths in flordia

What if something looks like a suicide?
Or something out of the everyday is different about an actual suicide?

I feel so much better now. When we have a copy I am going to watch that part over and over again!

Finally the world makes sense! It was said out loud that a person who does not report an accident is guilty of homicide.

Said out loud, this was a homicide.

:tyou: Dr. G! :takeabow:

I loved every word, amazing. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads