2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the DT whining about now?

Dr. G knows she is the voice for the victims and she does not take that lightly.

No sorrow here.

DrG.jpg

.... might be a double pix in there

Attachments

• post morten trauma.jpg
    post morten trauma.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 36
  • oouch face again.jpg
    oouch face again.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 35
  • tape covering nose.jpg
    tape covering nose.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 41
I am sitting here bawling. This brought into sharp focus how cold & callous Casey truly is. How can some one hurt a beautiful child? I didn't watch this morning because I knew it would effect me this way, but I couldn't NOT watch this evening. :(

honestly I think she put her foot in her mouth when she said that. I don't think that percentage is right or came from anything we can verify. BUt I think CM could not bring that out as Dr. talked her way out of it quickly, very nervously though.

MO

She's basing those percentages on cases that have come into her office for autopsy. Not for all drownings in FL or across the country.

When the DT presents their case, do they HAVE to follow their opening statement i.e. Caylee drowned, GA and KC hid it from DA? I know that's wise, but do they HAVE to?

What show does she have? tia

Dr G Medical Examiner. It is a documentary program in which she discusses her work. They follow her as she receives and examines corpses to determine cause of death. She explains how she makes her determinations....
She is very passionate about her work as you can tell, and very compassionate with the bereaved families she has to deal with.

Wow, she really looks like a 2 year old pouting cuz they don't want to take a nap.

After hearing Dr. G's testimony, I will not ask for another thing for quite a while. She has given all of us such a wonderful gift. She was there for Caylee as one of her angels, here on earth.

Back row of jurors chatting and smiling during sidebar front row watching attorneys and #caseanthony.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:30 PM

Dr. G: "If you do not report an injury to authorities, you are risking that child's life."
by caseyupdates via twitter at 1:29 PM

Sidebar. One juror is yawning. Two others are whispering to each other. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 1:28 PM

#CaseyAnthony several jurors whispering to each other while waiting. I think that exchange/ testimony made quite an impression.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:30 PM

Casey is very, very focused on reading what is going on at the sidebar. I wonder what is so interesting!

Home run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Dr. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. G hit it out of the park!

She drove the homicide point home AND got in some comments about what normal caregivers would do in the case of an accidental drowning.

I am tearing up....so happy for what just went down in that court room.

I think that Dr. G just thwarted the DT theory of accidental drowning.
THWARTCAKES for all. I'll buy!

Coming right up - sorry I was sitting here stunned at that magnificent testimony!
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

"In 100% of the drownings, in my long career, 911 was Always called"

Dr. G is Caylee's Hero and ours, too...

Good quote. I think this is the standout refutation of the defense's claim. How can the defense respond to this? They cannot. There would be no excuse for not going to extreme measures to first save the child.
[OT, but did anyone hear about the recent father reviving his child who drowned?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke