2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say, I didn't really gain much from Dr. G's testimony. What I mean by that is, I didn't gain much additional evidence other than what I had already known, or assumed myself.

But that's just me.

Right, I agree, but you are not on the jury, and they are the ones who needed to hear what she said. I am sure they heard it loud and clear.

BIG pizzed off deep breaths now from ICA - does not like what she's reading off the real time transcript....

I have always loved Dr. G, I have met so many ME's that are so hardened by their job that they really don't see bodies as people any more and she always does and always has compassion not only for the bodies but the families.

I love Dr. G even more now after seeing her wipe the floor with Mason and stand up for CAYLEE the way she just did.

The thing that Dr. G did was she burned intot he heads of the jury that when a kid drowns 911 is called. The fact that 911 wasn't called EVEN if you think the baby is dead is lending to the demise because you are not allowing the child to be saved.

THe fact that neither George or KC had that instinct according to the defense theory is super bizzarro.

The image of NO 911 call ever in this case tos ave this child is KEY. The only 911 calls we have are Cindy and Kronk.

MO

couple of photos during Dr. G testimony

I have always told my son not to use the word hate, that is a ugly word..u can dislike some one tho..
but right now, I really hate casey a..

just how I feel...

Dr.G really brought it home and didnt put up with cm bullhockey,jmo

I laughed so hard at cm that tears ran down my leg

eta, thanks for the pic

I wish somebody could get a screen shot of ICA reading the sidebar transcript....she looks like she could honest KILL at this moment. It is freaking scary.

I think she's furious because somebody other than the SA has just made a passionate plea for sanity, pointing out the complete lunacy of the DT's "accident" theory, and putting all the pieces together for the jury in a way that makes it crystal clear that there is no good reason to consider this thing as anything other than a homicide.

:cow:

DARN IT! I want the sidebar transcripts!!!! Can't we use the fund money that was collected to get them?????? Has someone asked Trisha?

Very curious about what this matter to take up outside the jury's presence is...

I did gain one thing.

I never once thought of suffocation due to being in the bag. Its been my belief all along that she was dead when placed in the bags..
Just gave me another scenario.

My feeling was that she felt she had to mention that as a possibility, but didn't seem to put much weight on that having happened.

I don't give suffocation from the plastic bag much weight. From everything I've seen and heard, it was simply a means of disposal. JMO

Sending the jury out....they need to talk about something..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke