2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, did Judge Perry just say pixate? He is so CUTE

pizzed at her attorneys after jury leaves....

Attachments

• pizzed at attorneys.jpg
    pizzed at attorneys.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 125
So what many people acknowledged was the weakest part of the state's case-forensics-has produced the strongest evidence of homicide and the most damning testimony. Today is a good day.

ICA looks real upset and animated about something. Truth hurts Missy :)

I'm always way behind y'all (west coast, work swing shift and do not function before 9am). I'm just now watching Dr G's testimony. She is such a humble, genuine person. No wonder very addicting TV series was made from her life and work. She is so CREDIBLE. You just trust her and you know she cares as a human being as well as a scientist and MD. Just had to say this, I'm sure I'm echoing many previous posts about Dr G :)

I dunno if we've seen her this angry during the trial. What the heck is going on??

Orlando Sentinal knows that they have to "pixate" pictures...HHJP you crack me up!

Jose is BEYOND PISSED...and that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside:great:

is this the pic with the skull computer generated duct tape??

What did I miss? KC is FUMING about something! Wow! Even shaking her head at the judge..That should get a reprimand!

Wow, shaking her head no now. Totally missed her yelling at Baez!!! darn it.

Omg casey really mad now. running her mouth. Boy she can change on a dime.:innocent:

What the heck is going on? ICA shaking her head no, looks visibly upset & ticked off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke