2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA can switch her moods like a light bulb...amazing how she perks up when the jury leaves.

That fact that I perceive Mr. M as a misogynist makes this even better! Can't wait to hear it for myself. SHe looks pleased with herself.

Strawberry you read my mind!!!!! I totally agree the fact that he was eaten alive by a WOMAN makes it even better :)

I'm SO confused why is ICA shaking her head so much and mumbling?

the head shaking has returned, honestly.. I'm happy to see her, give up on that fake sick act...this is the ICA we know..

CM had to object to himself like Jose did the other day. :lol:

HHJP: speaking about no cell phones (the jury has been taken out of the courtroom)

JB: (is not near mic) shouldn't witness proffer?

JA: other than how it was made, I didn't think it went to the 303 analysis.

HHJP: we can look at the tape and see how he wants to testify? All right? Let's proceed.

Clarify: I've seen the jury smile when talking about food with judge perry. But never at a witness who is stepping off the stand.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:27 PM

Did they smile at her as she stepped down.

I am speachless.
Cheney Mason is the best lawyer on the prosecuters side.
Totaly owned lol
wow

Wow, I feel DRAINED now from that. Riveting, heart-pounding, and such a joy to see the DT SMACKED DOWN.

I need to recover for a few. For once I'm glad they're having a sidebar so that everything Dr. G said can sink in.

I am still reeling from that testimony. That was a true Perry Mason moment but it came out on cross!!!!!!!!!!!! CM realizes what he did. It just couldn't get any better than what we just saw. I am overjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check twitter I can't from work they'ss say what they are looking at, right?

Shes gonna look at pictures. shes looking at moniter!:floorlaugh:

So what many people acknowledged was the weakest part of the state's case-forensics-has produced the strongest evidence of homicide and the most damning testimony. Today is a good day.

its a good day and by golly the DT made it that way !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke