2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA's fury causes her to look much like a Klingon, I'm afraid I need to report.

:cow: :ufo:

I wish somebody could get a screen shot of ICA reading the sidebar transcript....she looks like she could honest KILL at this moment. It is freaking scary.

I KNEW DR. G would handle whatever BS the DT tried to give!!! And they knew better to attack her show, she's been on for many years! Way before this trial!

I was not here for the morning session. Was casey there?

Have to say, I didn't really gain much from Dr. G's testimony. What I mean by that is, I didn't gain much additional evidence other than what I had already known, or assumed myself.

But that's just me.

I did gain one thing.

I never once thought of suffocation due to being in the bag. Its been my belief all along that she was dead when placed in the bags..
Just gave me another scenario.

ICA appears to have two deep depressions above her eyebrows, maybe doubly mad because that lady on the stand was being so mean to her and the man who was supposed to make it all better, didn't?

ICA is cracking under the weight of her anger after Dr. G's testimony. Here are some shots of her during the sidebar, she's FURIOUS:

Attachments

• crackingafterdrg.jpg
    crackingafterdrg.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 100
  • crackingafterdrg2.jpg
    crackingafterdrg2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 108
Since the DT is claiming Kronk moved Cayless' body, if Casey gets convicted, can he sue for defamation?

Someone called in to JVM or NG's show last night (can't remember which) and asked that very same question. One of the legal experts on there basically said no. You can essentially blame anyone you want when it comes to defending someone in a court of law without consequence.

Dr.G managed to stick to ICA pretty good, in fact she looks like the Dr. was speaking directly to her.

Did you guys see Dr. G's smile when she got off the stand?
She tore CM a new one and drove the point home for the state.
I have always enjoyed her show and now I officially love her!

~Just responding to your 2 pix of ICA & Bundy...Goose Bumps up & all over!! too similar for words...Good job..

"I've seen the jury smile when talking about food with judge perry. But never at a witness who is stepping off the stand." - SteveHelling on Twitter...

:rocker:

Hahaha ICA pouting ridiculously from her tiny chair.

Mr. CM is probably thinking:
Geez...this isn't nearly as fun as I thought it was going to be.

So in conclusion, the DT wants us to know...

You can BELIEVE that the cadaver dog hits are credible, because there WAS a body in the back yard (about 5 yards closer to the pool, according to Jose). BUT the cadaver dog hit on the trunk...that was an error.

You can BELIEVE that observational and behavioral science proves PTSD causes people to do odd things, like party when their child is missing, but you can't believe the behavioral science studies/information about homicide vs accidental deaths.

You can believe that ICA is remorseful, because she is "crying" her eyes out in court, and ill, but PLEASE keep in mind that she doesn't process emotion, she just pushes it to the back and withdraws into a fantasy world.

Okay. Got it.

I noticed....what the heck would you call that?

I think that is a frown of confusion. I believe reality has set in and she is trying to figure out a way to get out of it. Her fantasy is breaking down and I think so is she. jmo

I feel sorry for the guy who has to follow Dr G...ROFLMAO! What a show..OMG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member