2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad it's not coming in. I don't want Casey to have any excuse for an appeal. (Although she will probably have an automatic one due to the penalty she will get.)

Exactly. I know she will have one but she doesn't need any ammo from the SA.

Appreciate HHJP researched this and the DT actually managed to cite the proper case law, (even if it did aid the SA as usual).

Sounds like the video is out which is GOOD for the state's case.

Ugh, HLN Newsmakers! I've been blinded! Please keep the updates coming, I'm all tensed up!

Looks like he'll let it in, if not they should use CASEY as a dummy to demonstrate tape placement. Then leave it there.

I think it's coming in because the debate over where the duct tape was placed exactly... both prosecution & defense have both brought it up.

oooooooooooo Both the defense and the State both made questions about the placement of the tape. So the State opened the door to this line of evidence.

It's okay if this doesn't come in. They don't need it, BUT! I'm glad ICA saw it. :innocent:

This Judge has not lost 1 out of 8 Death Penalty cases on appeal.....I'm sure he doesn't want to loose this one.....

~just gotta say that watching ICA'S face on fire, while she was being shown Caylee's skull transposed over her living, beautiful little face was worth this moment in trial~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3