2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got this mental image of a bunch of WSers putting duct tape over their noses and mouths and cracked up.

Maybe Dr. Warren could try putting some duct tape over HIS face. I bet it'd still cover his nose and mouth, and he's a full-grown man.
Actually, I was hoping they could demonstrate on JB. Lord knows someone needs to tape HIS mouth. :banghead:

OK this Dr. is I am presuming, going to present his expert opinion that the nose structure was holding the tape up. But during decomposition as the cartilage broke away the tape no longer being sticky slipped down except for the hair portions which were still stuck. That is where I think we are going. And I can see this happening.

Sounds like HHJP is going to let in the vid (so far). Says the first case cited by the DT is not applicable to this case. He's discussing the second case cited by the DT.

But LDB stated in her opening statement the SA's belief that duct tape was the murder weapon, didn't she?

She did. They are saying the chloroform may have been used to knock her out, but the tape is what caused the suffocation...

I'm getting the impression this is like one of those three dimensional images we see on the show "Bones".

HHJP said it himself, "I care about convictions." Whatever his decision is, it will be the right one.

I know this thread is flying, but just as an FYI.

To link directly to a post, click on the post number. It will open an individual page for a single post. Copy and paste link.

hth

Thanks! I never knew how to do that.

LOL...the first case JB cited held for the prosecution in the case and the evidence was allowed.

I want it in just because 1. ICA is mad as a hornet about it and 2. I want to see how she reacts to it being played in court as opposed to how she glared at it in the proffer.

I couldn't agree more!

So far the cases HHJP has gone through haven't been helpful in him making his decision.

I am hoping it comes in.

I think the Jury needs to see a "demonstration" of how the duct tape was wrapped around the head.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member