2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen or heard Dr. G. before today. She's really good at explaining things.

ICA seems annoyed by this testimony by Dr G. says poss.objects with body to cause homicide...duct tape and plastic bag

Mega pizzzzeeeeddddd!
1AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

Dr. G is very emotional by the sound of her voice.

I'm not trying to be confrontational but do you really think so? She's a ME, she is exposed to the dead (whether it be man, woman or child) on a daily basis. She's also probably testified in dozens (hundreds?) of trials.

This is what makes ICA mad, but I am so happy that Dr. G is on, we needed this after all the theatrics!!!!!!! She is great !!!!!!!!!

Possible manner of death mentioned...Duct tape over mouth and nose, plastic bag suffocation, chloroform

Below is the reason I do not transcribe...
3 MAIN ITEMs

when a child is not reported indicates foul play
when a child body is hidden is something we look for in homicide

from observational studies
Beside being found in a feild in a
no reason for duct tape being place on a child
not reasonable to think duct tape placed on after death.

Can anything happen if they don't swear a witness in as an expert? Because JA has yet to do that! Is that a big deal?

Maybe they don't have to if she is the County ME? KWIM maybe it is understood that in homicide cases she is the expert for cause/manner of death?

If I understand....Dr. G is not an expert witness. She is speaking in an official capacity which differs from a n expert hired or consulted for the PURPOSE of testifying.

She is presenting expert opinion and it is not being objected to and the jury is hearing it so she must be recognized as an expert. Hope all is okay.

Whoa.

Death not reported for a long time, body was hidden, body was placed in a closed container (plastic bags), tape on face = homicide.

Cause could be duct tape over the airways to cause suffocation or plastic bags used to cause suffocation.

Exact cause of death can't be certain - only bones remain - but enough scientific evidence, such as duct tape etc, indicate homicide.

~Absolute Confidence in Dr. G's voice...Seal the Deal, Dr. G~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member