2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG..OMG...OMG...Someone needs to tell her to JUST STOP...I would IF I were there..

Taphonomy.... Dr. John Schulz's field of research/expertise/interest.

#CaseyAnthony Casey has bottles of water, tissues, looks mad and miserable.by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8

The hair mat was holding the duct tape in place ,which was holding the mandible in place.

I'll have to review transcript. But I think the point CM made was that the duct tape was not tight around the head. I wouldn't expect it to be, but...I don't know. Like I said, I'll have to review transcript. This is not easy to follow without pics to look at. :(

With Mason asking the questions it feels more like a trial and less
like a circus.

Dr. John Schulz , PhD. in anthropology, specialized in collecting skeletal remains.

The difference between forensic anthropology and forensic archaeology? Forensic anthropology (study of human anatomy, locating and recovering human remains) and forensic archaeology (going out in field working with law enforcement)

#CaseyAnthony Casey has bottles of water, tissues, looks mad and miserable.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:37 AM

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV:

One juror is taking notes

#CaseyAnthony Casey has bottles of water, tissues, looks mad and miserable.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:37 AM

Yup, I agree..she looks mad

Got in here at the end of CM's cross, he sounds confrontational, maybe it is me. KC's forehead looks like she is sprouting horns this am? JMHO. I love JA!

more 'poor me' from ICA

Attachments

• look how weak i am.png
    look how weak i am.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 63
  • eye poke.png
    eye poke.png
    235.8 KB · Views: 54
I think she's doing the anger thing because Bill S. noted that angry people are usually innocent, sick ones guilty. jmo

I think the horse is already out of the barn, missy.

jmo

I'm thinking if I feel like I'm going to be sick I don't want to drink water. Just watching her drink water makes me gag.

What the heck is wrong with ICA. She is cracking me up with her faces. She's all mixed up in her acting. Can't cry but is really working at it. The witness is just giving his professional creditials.

The jurors have seen the pictures of the duct tape on Caylee's skull and know exactly where and how much was applied.

Most talking heads last night described it as starting at the chin and ending just below the eye sockets on Caylee's tiny little skull. With it being stuck in the hair also, even if her arms were not restrained, she may not have ever been able to remove it herself in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke