2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is paying attention to her so she's upping the ante. Pushed back chair, open mouth, heaving shoulders.

Remember when Baez wanted to hire a Taphonomist? Nobody knew what that was.

He is listing his qualifications, very qualified and experienced. (IMO) Speciality is detecting human remains using ground penetrating radar.

#caseyanthony has her arms folded across her stomach. No jurors are taking notes now.
by biancamprieto via twitter at 8:38 AM

Dont they have to prove murder?

I mean people die all the time and those deaths can be proven but not every death is a murder.

If they is no evidence of murder and she gets convicted I have to reconsider my death penalty stance. Beyond a reasonable doubt. Is what I would require if I were on any jury and what I expect from my state.

In any case because I do not want to think someone can be convicted of a crime they did not commit because of defined law. IMO

I get what you are saying but it can still be a murder with an undetermined COD. Many people have been convicted where there have been bodies that have decomposed beyond a determined COD. Duct tape over the nose and mouth would point to an unnatural death to me. Many DT's try and get their client off by pushing an undetermined COD without being successful.

ETA murderers shouldn't get off just because they were able to hide a body long enough for it to decompose. Personally I think you should get extra time for this.

#CaseyAnthony is using toilet paper to wipe her eyes. Dorothy Clay Sims just helped her tear some into manageable sheets.by stevehelling via twitter at 8:38 AM

Really? the DT can't even afford to give her Kleenex?

During her crying I notice she holds her breath a few seconds. It takes me back to my old high school drama teacher. I remember her teaching is a technique to fake cry where you hold your breath and push air out eyes to help. -__-

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Welcome to WS jesuismonica!

:welcome:

uror no.14, mid age male, looked in direction of #caseyanthony during this testimony.
by biancamprieto via twitter at 9:39 AM

2eluqrt.jpg

25hid08.jpg

Can someone please give me the link to the split screen so I may see her also.

Many Thanks

What the heck is wrong with ICA. She is cracking me up with her faces. She's all mixed up in her acting. Can't cry but is really working at it. The witness is just giving his professional creditials.

As ICA would say "Why is she crying already"? ICA giggling and smiling....

She's probably not eating, starving herself, weak...
Yup, a lonnnnnng day ahead, but hey she has the rest of her life to rest all day!
Sorry God.

This fellow has a great education, numerous degrees, ....though a very fast talker.

Too fast, a NY'r which explains it. I think he may have to be reminded a few times to slow the speech down a bit.

jmo

Very accomplished witness!!!

o/t....watching ICA drinking all that water makes me want to go to the bathroom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke