2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too fast, a NY'r which explains it. I think he may have to be reminded a few times to slow the speech down a bit.

jmo

I have the greatest admiration for the court reporter who is trying to capture all this conversation. How they manage this is beyond me....

ICA getting very angry. I watch her forehead and when I see the dents which represent anger.

Jumping in - have not read since court opened today, but Bill S. said that if DT did not show ICA the pictures before the trial - even if she did not want to see them - there is a due process issue. The DT has to show her the photos to avoid this.

Starting early today, but Casey is working up the sickness exit again. jmo

During yesterday's analysis, Bill Sheaffer stated that Casey does NOT have to sit in court and listen to this area of the testimony. Instead, she must remind the world she is a "victim" in all of this. #smirk

same reason the DT moved the laptop so jury has a clear view of ICS" "torment" and "grief"

repeating my opinion that the jail dr. said she was well enough to be in court - her illness must not have been too serious - prol'ly knew it was fake

I think JA has bronchitis. That spasmy cough he gets when he talks is a sign. I've had that happen with bronchitis.

The way she reacts to the words "duct tape".............sooooooooooooooo telling.

Back to faux barf position but can't quite get the anger off her face. Horns prominent.

I think she's doing the anger thing because Bill S. noted that angry people are usually innocent, sick ones guilty. jmo

I think the horse is already out of the barn, missy.

jmo

Getting ready to say the exact same thing when I saw your post.

The jury is paying very close attention today. No real reactions, although a couple of them are taking notes.
by stevehelling via twitter at 8:43 AM

showing picture where he held up skull to enable xray of under side of skull

Who's fault is it sweetheart, that you're sitting in jail/court - ON TRIAL!?

`ugh`

#CaseyAnthony is using toilet paper to wipe her eyes. Dorothy Clay Sims just helped her tear some into manageable sheets.by stevehelling via twitter at 8:38 AM

Really? the DT can't even afford to give her Kleenex?

Public restrooms use rough TP, and rubbing it on your nose and face will make it red!

She needs to relax those hands. Her fists are so tight she's white knuckled......hand cramps coming soon.

Again, without picture as a point of reference, VERY hard to follow this testimony.

I'm relying on the REAL jurors, who can see this, to pay attention and use their intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke