2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM is calling the ME Dr. G.Very disrespectful in court and intentional,IMO

I was wondering about that. Do you think the DT will call her that when she's on the stand? I wonder if she'll correct him.

Mason: There was no duct tape around the skull was there sir?
Witness: No sir.
Mason: The only place the duct tape was attached was on the right side?
Witness: No.
Mason: You remember the duct tape?
Witness: Yes
Mason: You examined it?
Mason: Did you swap to preserve dna evidence?
Mason: Were you careful in handling the duct tape?
Witness: Yes.
Mason: Did you wear gloves?
Mason: Did you take the duct tape and put it in an evidence bag and send it to the FBI? And there was no human tissue on the duct tape, was there?
Witness: I did not do a careful examination of the remains. It was a preliminary examination.
Mason: You found no evidence of trauma with these remains. true?You didn't see broken hones?
Witness: Portions of bones were chipped but I didn't
Mason: Closed reductions of bones?
Witness: I did not see that.
Mason: It is a healing fracture, nodular irregularities of the bones.
Witness; Yes.
Mason: And no sign of prior injuries?
Witness: I didn't see any.
Mason: Did you respect the calvarium? ??? spelling ???
Witness: That was not done.
Mason: If that body had been found 4 mos. before, would you have more forensic evidence than you did?
Witness: Possible.
Mason: You were then shown photos of evidence from the bags?
Mason: What size were the shorts found in the bag?
Witness: I believe 24 months.
Mason: Were you involved in the decisions of further examination of the remains?
Mason: Did you participate in the exam conducted by Dr. Shultz?
No
Identificaiton of Dr. Schults (botanist)...
Mason: Are you aware toxicology testing took place in this state.
Mason: Bruce Goldberger? Did you have involvement with him in toxicology testing?
Witness: No I did not.
Mason: Location of mandible.. You saw pictures of the mandible? It was held together by hair and root... is that correct sir?

It looks like she puts the kleenex up to her nose and pinches on both sides. What does that do???

ETA: Take the water away from her. She's not talking and shouldn't need that much water. It's probably helping make her 'ill'.

I think CM is trying to say that the hair mat was holding the mandible in place, not the duct tape.

I think he scored a mini point here.

Until the SA published the actual photo on redirect....proving tape was on BOTH sides

State is calling Dr John Schultz. He is associate professor of anthropology at UCF. Sup specialty is forensic anthropology.

Well -- she's doing exactly the same thing she did yesterday - making the same faces and gestures

the jail dr. must have said she was well enough to go back to court.
I hope HHBP isn't buying it today and if she wants to leave she'' have to waive her right to be there and the trial will go on.

JA pointing out that CM doesn't know his L from his R in Anatomy.
When looking at a body the side we see on the R is the patient's left side....
so when describing where the duct tape was, Dr Utz said (correctly) on Caylee's R side!!

No recross by DT witness excused

SA calls DR John Schultz to the stand

Associate professor of anthorpoligy (sp) at University of central Florida

How will the DT explain caseys sudden emotions NOW and why her imaginary friends arent there for her consoling her :waitasec:

when and how was she suddenly cured? Hope the state asks to question her imaginary shrink....

Buddy...she is winding up big time. Probably going to try to blow chunks across the room. They need to take the water away. Just a small cup with Sprite. Everybody knows you don't drink water on an upset stomach.

KC angry today.

trial61.jpg

trial60.jpg

Here we go again, KC getting "sick" again. UGGH... Hope she doesn't pull this stunt again.

I think her acting like that just makes her look more guilty. She also keeps holding her nose. Very strange she is!

I noticed she was doing this yesterday. I'm wondering if she keeps remembering that smell???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsGriss