2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it up CM, there is NOTHING wrong with your hearing!!!!!! You are just rude!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't believe she's sitting through this. I can only assume she was lead to believe she'll get away with it.

Does the DT have an xray of a previous fracture for Caylee? Trying to discredit testimony

10f0z86.jpg

I'm so sick of the "I can't hear", " I can't see" from CM. All of his stupid joking around about being an old man. Does he think this is going to endure him to the jury? Give me a break.

Certainly he is. Kronk put the body in the woods because he was broke and needed the award money, and if this good man up on the stand says that Caylee's body was there the whole time, no one will believe the Kronk story. He must nip it in the bud now.:loser::crazy:
I'm confused about something. Last night on HLN Mark NeJame said that Kronk was not compensated for finding the remains because he called 911 and not the hotline. Something about him personally giving Roy the money because he felt like he deserved it. Is this true?

Anyone else notice that as soon as CM begins repeating the fact that no one has found any pre mortem trauma (the inmate didn't previously break her babies bones before she killed her IOW) that the inmate LOOKS UP and allows the jury to see her mother of the year face?????

hmmmm. The inmate just about had me fooled. Not.

KC cam is like a bad car wreck. Want to look away but just can't.........

====================================================

MOO

What is Uncle Jesse doing in the courtroom? Did Luke get arrested for running moonshine?

I don't get it... testimony isn't changing, still talking about her daughters bones. why is she looking up now? Im disgusted!

Remember when Cindy was studying and begging Casey in that jail house taped visit to look her in the eyes she said something like; "you know I need you to do that..."?

Casey will not or cannot look at SA and some of the witnesses during all this testimony about Caylee's bones. She looks down or closes her eyes. She will however look at her own team when they do the questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori