2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In GA's depo he indicated he would never have put the duct tape on that gas can in that manner. And, it had 'magically' reappeared on the gas can after the gas can was returned to him. iirc gas can taken in July, returned & then re-taken in Dec.

I thouht he DID say he notice the cap was missing and that he covered the hole with duct tape? :waitasec:

I can NOT believe they showed that video (reflector video link) - the second one is of the superimposition WITHOUT pixilating the skull underneath...it is very faint, but you can see the eye and nose sockets. WTH are they thinking????

They are definitely showing the animation of the picture to skull too but pixelated.
Tape definitely covers nose and mouth imo.
Who is? Not from court today?

ETA: glad I can't pull it up on Reflector.

where did u see that?

I'm too shocked to find the link. It's on my windows media, gone now. It was one of the sites given to watch the trial. Reflector something, akaimi? Too rattled, sorry. Screen went to color bars at end of trial, then the bones started to show, then the video. I bet someone was looking at them not realizing they were being broadcast. Oh good lord please don't tell me this is going to be cause for mistrial.

So.... From JB's perspective today, we need to believe that GA is the stupidest criminal in the world. In seeking to frame his daughter, he has instead implicated only himself, despite the fact that the evidence still seems to point exclusively towards his daughter -- so I guess JB's theory is that GA has framed ICA so cleverly that unless we recognize the cunning genius behind his apparent non-involvement, we will miss his obvious guilt. Oh, and the mountain of damning evidence against ICA is really part of the much largerconspiracy involving virtually every LE official, independent scientist, out-of-state laboratories, casual acquaintances, and all other apparently useful witnesses all of whom are, in fact, in collusion with the evil apparently idiotic but actually criminally genius GA.

You know, you can't make this stuff up. :cow:

This was hilarious and wonderful! I read it aloud to my family!

I came here for answers because I'm sure the sidebar junkies can help me.

Today we saw evidence collected from the Anthony home. Included was bedding from Caylee's bed. I don't know what exactly was collected. But, my question is this:
A Whinny the Pooh blanket was discovered at the crime scene with the remains of Caylee. But, I remember seeing a photo in People magazine years back of Cindy sitting near Caylee's bed. If I recall correctly, on the bed was a Whinny the Pooh blanket. Of course this photo was taken after her granddaughter was reported missing. How could the blanket still be on the bed in that photo and later another one like it found at the crime scene?
Did Cindy replace the blanket once she discovered it missing along with Caylee?

Or, what I saw in the magazine photo was a bedspread and not a blanket?

Help.

LOL, whatever it was that ICA was gibbering on to Sims about she got short shrift - Sims could not be bothered with her at all and keep moving away from her.

BBM

She should. Unless Sims wants to end up like Rosalie Bolin and have to give up everything, her family, her professional standing, just for a piece of waste.

I'm too shocked to find the link. It's on my windows media, gone now. It was one of the sites given to watch the trial. Reflector something, akaimi? Too rattled, sorry. Screen went to color bars at end of trial, then the bones started to show, then the video. I bet someone was looking at them not realizing they were being broadcast. Oh good lord please don't tell me this is going to be cause for mistrial.

The jury already saw it- why would it cause a mistrial? They're sequestered.

feed seems to have stopped. What I saw was not pixulated. It' was simply heartbreaking.

ICA wont look at any of the photos of remains scene for one reason and one reason only, imo:

She is concerned an expression on her face or flicker of her eyes may give up recognition of the scene and thus give away the fact that she has, in fact seen the scene, on the day she dumped her daughter at it.

That and only that is the sole reason I feel she refuses to look at any of those photos. It has nothing to do with skeletal remains.

Except she always gives herself away. She knew precisely when to stop looking at the photos showing the pathway to where Caylee was found.....because she had walked that pathway when she placed her there.

Why would it matter? The jury can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila