2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came here for answers because I'm sure the sidebar junkies can help me.

Today we saw evidence collected from the Anthony home. Included was bedding from Caylee's bed. I don't know what exactly was collected. But, my question is this:
A Whinny the Pooh blanket was discovered at the crime scene with the remains of Caylee. But, I remember seeing a photo in People magazine years back of Cindy sitting near Caylee's bed. If I recall correctly, on the bed was a Whinny the Pooh blanket. Of course this photo was taken after her granddaughter was reported missing. How could the blanket still be on the bed in that photo and later another one like it found at the crime scene?
Did Cindy replace the blanket once she discovered it missing along with Caylee?

Or, what I saw in the magazine photo was a bedspread and not a blanket?

Help.

Looked to me like a bedspread but I would not put it past anyone in this family to replace it....CA would have replaced it if ICA took it and left it somewhere...just for Caylee.

Today we saw evidence collected from the Anthony home. Included was bedding from Caylee's bed. I don't know what exactly was collected. But, my question is this:
A Whinny the Pooh blanket was discovered at the crime scene with the remains of Caylee. But, I remember seeing a photo in People magazine years back of Cindy sitting near Caylee's bed. If I recall correctly, on the bed was a Whinny the Pooh blanket. Of course this photo was taken after her granddaughter was reported missing. How could the blanket still be on the bed in that photo and later another one like it found at the crime scene?

Help.

yes I believe that was the bedspread in that photo

Help.

IIRC, there was one missing from the set. There was a thread on it then. Had links to the entire set you could buy at the time, CA even said a blanket was missing. A blanket not comforter.

Just got home from work..I'm guessing court has recessed for today since the side bar is NOW open.
Will someone please in twenty words or less (IF you can) tell me what transpired in court today? TYIA

Em, they continued with the entomologist-- he asserted the corpse had been in the car for three to five days before being moved to the woods. The body was in the woods for approximately six months.

Then we had more evidence from the dump site which introduced the fourth piece of duct tape found a number of feet from the skull.

We then went through evidence collected from the home-- the laundry bags, the garbage bags, and stickers...

Hope that helps! :)

Help.
The comforter?

someone opined here thAt the dt story has all the earmarks of an ICA fabrication, which would explain why its their story.

Indeed. the irony is rich.

I don't think I will ever understand why the DT decided to go with this ridiculous story. I mean, I do understand that one of the biggest hurdles they had to get over was the party pics, but still...it would have been MUCH wiser for them to just say, "So? Doesn't prove she killed anyone, does it?".

All the DT had to do in this case is say that Caylee died in a pool accident, and leave it at that. Burden of proof is on the state. Just force them to prove it, and punch every hole you can in their evidence. That's the best the DT can do. But when you make up a cockamamie story for the jury...you BETTER have something more than an opening statement to back that up. Do they? I don't know, we'll see. But at this point, I highly doubt it.

JMO

The link did not work for me either.

it is from clickorlando.com, don't ask me how to get to the feed. It has stopped now. I can only use the reflector link on one computer. It does not work on any computers at work.

Help.

Son #2 was into Pinnochio when he was little, I had doubles of blankets and sheets. Plus, a bedspread that looked just like the blanket pattern, but was quilted

Help.

blanket found at crime scene was a wubby type blanket, small little thing. Beddings and linens collected from Ant home are larger, bedcovering type blanket.

caylees room was decorated in a Pooh theme and there are lots of Pooh linens involved.

Hence small wubby pooh blankie at scene and bedroom set style bedding at home

blanket found at crime scene was a wubby type blanket, small little thing. Beddings and linens collected from Ant home are larger, bedcovering type blanket.

caylees room was decorated in a Pooh theme and there are lots of Pooh linens involved.

Hence small wubby pooh blankie at scene and bedroom set style bedding at home

Apparently, KC had some WTPooh too. :crazy:

I thouht he DID say he notice the cap was missing and that he covered the hole with duct tape? :waitasec:

I thought the same thing Phoebeb - to keep the odor of gas out of the shed because when ICA returned the gas can, the plastic plug was missing.

See, I was right, there's always help here at WS. Thank you to all who posted to answer my question about the blanket. I think if I can find that photo again it will help my memory.

You guys are great!

It appears they are releasing the duct tape overlay video.

http://twitter.com/NewsDepartment

# Bio We are the News Dept of Real Radio Daytona. Located in the heart of the World's Most Famous Beach Daytona Beach, Florida.

#caseyanthony We will be getting animation used yesterday of skull and Caylee picture that the judge has clea… (cont) http://deck.ly/~qxaHl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila