2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow the judge cleared the release of the video?? I think that'd be worse that crime scene photos. I'll admit I am interested though.

I thouht he DID say he notice the cap was missing and that he covered the hole with duct tape? :waitasec:

Yes, he did. But, I believe it was in his Dec depo he indicated the duct tape was put on after LE returned the gas can the 1st time (in July or Aug) and before LE collect gas can again in Dec. In Dec depo he indicated there was no way he put duct tape on gas can in that 'shoddy'? manner. I'll try to locate link, but not my forte with all info available! xoxo

Guys, if the photos upset you try not to view them. They will be all over the internet, if not now, after trial.

I was shocked to see them like that, at least in court they had warning. I was just sitting here chatting on a forum and bam. It took me a minute to realize; "am I really looking at what I am looking at?"

My heart has been pounding ever since.

I thouht he DID say he notice the cap was missing and that he covered the hole with duct tape? :waitasec:

George has testified to both. In the past he has claimed that he did not put the tape on the gas can.
In his latest testimony, at trial, he claimed he did put the tape on the gas can.

Now they say there was no similar duct tape found anywhere in the A home other than on the gas can.
I once heard they found the same tape on some brackets in the shed.
The guy in charge of evidence just testified that the only other place that the same tape was found (in the home) was
on the gas can.

Here's the catch, the other place that the same duct tape has been found is on the various posters put up to alert
the public that Caylee was missing.
Since KC was in jail at the time the posters were being put up by GA, the DT is able to link the tape back to George.

I would have rather been given a choice whether to see it or not. I could have clicked away but by the time I realized what it was, it was too late. Right before that, the full skeleton was laid out, not sure if that has already been seen. Skull was not shown, tho. They were running while I was frantically trying to find the link to post. My fingers were almost frozen. Geez, no more trial for me today.

My understanding is the full skeleton one is illegal to release. It is an autopsy photo. It was sent out by mistake from the State and OS yesterday by email to all the news sites.

I came here for answers because I'm sure the sidebar junkies can help me.

Today we saw evidence collected from the Anthony home. Included was bedding from Caylee's bed. I don't know what exactly was collected. But, my question is this:
A Whinny the Pooh blanket was discovered at the crime scene with the remains of Caylee. But, I remember seeing a photo in People magazine years back of Cindy sitting near Caylee's bed. If I recall correctly, on the bed was a Whinny the Pooh blanket. Of course this photo was taken after her granddaughter was reported missing. How could the blanket still be on the bed in that photo and later another one like it found at the crime scene?
Did Cindy replace the blanket once she discovered it missing along with Caylee?

Or, what I saw in the magazine photo was a bedspread and not a blanket?

Help.

IIRC, Cindy answered that in an interview, She said she bought another blanket because the other one was missing.

Okay, I have to ask this about the animation: Was KC's mug visible, or did they chop it?

To our amazing trial transcribers:

photoalbum_89684597_user2792997-1.gif

http://photobucket.com/images/thank you/

The one I saw, I could see her teeth under the tape too.

4 images. Two bones (shoulder bones?) one had been chewed at the bottom. Tiny bones, looked like ribs to me. Laid on either side of a coin. Full skeleton on a blue cloth minus skull and animation of duct tape over Caylee's image first pixalated then with faint eye sockets, teeth and nasal passage visable, tape more than sufficient to stop all breathing.
I really can't imagine. It took me a few secs to realize what I was seeing looking at the still photo on the OS website. Just cannot see Caylee that way!!

photo #27 is duct tape afeter removed from skull

Yes, he did. But, I believe it was in his Dec depo he indicated the duct tape was put on after LE returned the gas can the 1st time (in July or Aug) and before LE collect gas can again in Dec. In Dec depo he indicated there was no way he put duct tape on gas can in that 'shoddy'? manner. I'll try to locate link, but not my forte with all info available! xoxo
good memory!!

My understanding is the full skeleton one is illegal to release. It is an autopsy photo. It was sent out by mistake from the State and OS yesterday by email to all the news sites.

It was the full skeleton laid out to be as complete as possible. This site shows the trial on the l-hand side of the screen and KC on the right-side screen (split screen). The images were on the right side of the split screen where KC is usually shown.

Why would the State be sending any photos?

OK this has gone TOO far...they should not be allowed to publish those images....I hope HHJP spanks them good. $$$$

I thought for certain he would have addressed the situation this morning since they were released last night on the web.. I saw them and the ones I saw are worse than the ones available online now... Is it possible he he is not aware of this yet?

ICA wont look at any of the photos of remains scene for one reason and one reason only, imo:

She is concerned an expression on her face or flicker of her eyes may give up recognition of the scene and thus give away the fact that she has, in fact seen the scene, on the day she dumped her daughter at it.

That and only that is the sole reason I feel she refuses to look at any of those photos. It has nothing to do with skeletal remains.

Except she always gives herself away. She knew precisely when to stop looking at the photos showing the pathway to where Caylee was found.....because she had walked that pathway when she placed her there.

BBM:

:rocker: :rocker: Great catch ! This makes total sense !

This is one of the best explanations I have seen regarding ICA's behavior ...

I get so tired of the talking heads saying she didn't want to see the remains ... bull !

:rocker: Ya'll nailed it -- ICA "would" give herself away !

MOO MOO and MOO ...

and unpixelated photographs of her bones. This cannot be right. WTF are they up to??? I thought this was illegal in Florida

Remember the case of releasing the autopsy pictures of Dale Earnhart by his family? The State of Florida ruled the autopsy photographs were not to be released to the public. Wonder if this holds true for anyone's autopsy photograph? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak