2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the site I always watch at...no commercials and great sound

It worked but it was the end and the "colored bars" were up...I really don't know if I want to see it anyway, especially if it's too graphic.:sick:

Looked to me like a bedspread but I would not put it past anyone in this family to replace it....CA would have replaced it if ICA took it and left it somewhere...just for Caylee.

Jean C mentioned yesterday on one of the 10 HLN shows she appeared on that CA had replaced the bedspread before Caylee was found. You have to wonder why though and how you replace only the bedcover part of a set, unless the replacement doesn't exactly match.

He SHOULD...there's a still photo on the Orlando Sentinel site of the same thing.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-crime-scene-photos,0,1630574.photogallery

Second picture in :sick: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

The one I saw, I could see her teeth under the tape too.

4 images. Two bones (shoulder bones?) one had been chewed at the bottom. Tiny finger bones laid on either side of a quarter. Full skeleton on a blue cloth minus skull and animation of duct tape over Caylee's image first pixalated then with faint eye sockets, teeth and nasal passage visable, tape more than sufficient to stop all breathing.

it's my own personal opinion that George is so organized because of the emotional chaos that reigned (reigns) in the home.

Coming from my own mental health standpoint...the more chaotic my house is the more chaotic my life and mind is

Guys, if the photos upset you try not to view them. They will be all over the internet, if not now, after trial.

4 images. Two bones one had been chewed at the bottom. Tiny bone,s looked like ribs to me. Laid on either side of a coin. Full skeleton on a blue cloth minus skull and animation of duct tape over Caylee's image first pixalated then with faint eye sockets, teeth and nasal passage visable, tape more than sufficient to stop all breathing.

that's exactly what I saw

Guys, if the photos upset you try not to view them. They will be all over the internet, if not now, after trial.

Wasn't planning on it, that's why I was so shocked. I just thought I would see the pixilated photos from the recovery site. I wasn't expecting that. :(

Walking away now....I need a break from this case....

thanks to all who road the roller coaster of trial with me today.

kids and grands hungry for lunch and real life beckons.

Have a good day all.

4 images. Two bones (shoulder bones?) one had been chewed at the bottom. Tiny bones, looked like ribs to me. Laid on either side of a coin. Full skeleton on a blue cloth minus skull and animation of duct tape over Caylee's image first pixalated then with faint eye sockets, teeth and nasal passage visable, tape more than sufficient to stop all breathing.

i thought they were hip bones not shoulder bones...but I've been wrong before

the jury didn't see that video? they should of...confirms allot IMO

I'm artistically curious about the animation, but I won't be viewing Caylee like that. No thank you. jmo

It worked but it was the end and the "colored bars" were up...I really don't know if I want to see it anyway, especially if it's too graphic.:sick:

I would have rather been given a choice whether to see it or not. I could have clicked away but by the time I realized what it was, it was too late. Right before that, the full skeleton was laid out, not sure if that has already been seen. Skull was not shown, tho. They were running while I was frantically trying to find the link to post. My fingers were almost frozen. Geez, no more trial for me today.

and unpixelated photographs of her bones. This cannot be right. WTF are they up to??? I thought this was illegal in Florida

Only Autopsy photos are illegal in FL. These photos must have been released by the judge.

i think that csi murdock guy also said some pooh bedding was taken from the guest bedroom/office drawers. sounds like they had a lot of pooh stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak