2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to post this: Baez just said to witness Murdock on stand:Sir your not a piece of ducttape are you? So you cant say your brand is my brand can you, sir
Lol what is Baez thinking when he says things like this:floorlaugh:

WTF? You must be joking...are you? did he actually say that...OMG.

The SA is doing things very methodically... they will tie in where the duct tape was found.

JB showing off that he's sharp as a tack pointing out LDB's error on year NOT

what about the roll pictured at the command center????

Exactly!

Think about it - If George is the guilty party does anybody really believe that George as a former law enforcement officer who worked homcide at times would be stupid enough to use the SAME RARE TAPE at the command center to hang the Missing posters that he used on Caylee's remains???

The defense theory is seriously sinkng deeper every hour. All those promises made during opening statements are bunked already. EPIC FAIL No kiddng folks.

Wait...don't tell me, from the way ICA is acting=crime scene photos....

I saw that too, she's so full of hate.

Again, I don't think she has any idea how she appears and how inappropriate some of her expressions are to others, never has had. But you would think that by now, her DT would have told her or shown her images from court to try to get her to look more appropriate...or at least, less guilty.

Casey is so strange. She won't even look at the site at all even when no pictures of Caylee's remains are being shown.

Good grief. Why the heck is ICA in her "thinker" position? It's a computer generated animation of the area where she dumped Caylee.. Not a photo, for crying out loud!! Ridiculous!!!

GA shaking head no??

Maybe CA asked him who this witness was and he said no, I don't?
At the same time I was thinking why is this witness here before I heard who he was.
Tweets are saying George shook his head "no" as the witness was walking in.

It's a ground map FGS...what is ICA turning away for, why is she going into the "I'm gonna puke" position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet