2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

owner of Allen & Co....12/2008 video and animation produced by his company for OCSo - based on photos and measurements provided QI- no objects - publish video - representative of ground and conditions of that day..stripped away trees couple feet above ground level to see surface....surburban drive edge pavement several feet above the ground -as it falls away from road....kc not looking screen....

3D fly thru - 3D environment - fly through like a bird.....trees and other ground cover was already gone by CSI - (object- ovrrule) existing ground cover except for trees and root systems were all gone by the time we were there....

3 D animation on screen ....purple flags show bones recovered.

purple markers in 3D fly thru - bone markers ...

witness excuse

But the roll of duct tape was noticed at the command post at Publix - they used it to put up the posters. Is that where they confiscated it from?
They didn't confiscate it. They did have enlarged photos of it showing it attached to the posters.

I am completely baffled why this appears to upset the inmate,yet the bug testimony she found amusing. She is an (unusual person ). JMO

He didn't find any Henkel duct tape at the house? Didn't someone find some?

Wftv reporter Kathi B found video of the missing posters being held to the tent that G & CA used to get word out that Caylee was missing so I'd say the roll was there. If they are going to try and say it was being hidden or used up by GA, I don't think it will work out for the DT. As ex LE I doubt he'd be so dumb as to use it in such an apparent way. I think ICA used it and returned it to wherever it was kept so her Dad wouldn't miss it. He wanted tape for the posters and grabbed that without a clue of what ICA had done. MOO

For the poster who asked...Cindy did say that a blanket was missing.

Again, I don't think she has any idea how she appears and how inappropriate some of her expressions are to others, never has had. But you would think that by now, her DT would have told her or shown her images from court to try to get her to look more appropriate...or at least, less guilty.

Thank you.

Flipping nuts why she doesn't wanna look at this and she look at Caylee's bones yesterday without batting an eye.

Not just Caylee's BONES But the Superimposed image of Caylee with Duct tape on her face!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the pic on Orlando Sentinal and GASPED! it shocked me so bad, and she didnt even react and now this is bleeding ridiculous!!!!!!!!

Ouch! I saw that!!! Grrrrrrrr. She has thrown a few seriously hateful looks today. I wish I could get hold of the one earlier-when ICA was smirking at the fact that one of the witnesses stated he has STILL not been paid by JB. I find it interesting that this statement made her completely forget to be poker-faced.

Hmmm....

can someone post that pic pleas

Why would KC have a problem looking at a graphic/3-D simulation of the remains site?

Is she kidding? Just yukking it up and feigning paying attention while the discussion was her child being eaten by bugs, but what is it that "haunts" her so about a graphic?

Telling, no??

missed his qualifications and some talking about height differences, LDB made a mistake referred to 1998 when it should have been 2008 but I'm not sure what that was about

basically you're in space, go to a birds eye view as you see different elements

trees were removed, as a function of csi's

JB objects based on witness has no knowledgea

LDB: he was provided photographs

overruled

photos of roadside shown, Casey in thinker pose

bones recovered by Orange co police
and you documented the finds based on info given to you by murdock and total station program

yes

no further questions,
no cross exam

judge gives instructions not to do internet searches.
see you monday at 9 am, have an enjoyable weekend

Wow look at CA and GA bolt out of there. Far cry from when CA used to linger hoping for a crumb from ICA.

Ga and CA just left the court, they didn't even look in ICa's direction

I am completely baffled why this appears to upset the inmate,yet the bug testimony she found amusing. She is an (unusual person ). JMO
...I'm thinking it's meant to look like she entrusted her father with handling the deceased Caylee...and this is where he put her. She no doubt would have put her in a more pleasant place.
Pure speculation.

Ouch.......how far away the skull was...."Not offf the top of my head".......I know this witness didn't intend it to be a pun....but geez.....might want to think before he responds!

Oh, crap! I didn't even catch that! oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState