2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, if looks could kill........LDB would be dead. KC just gave her quite a look.

Ouch! I saw that!!! Grrrrrrrr. She has thrown a few seriously hateful looks today. I wish I could get hold of the one earlier-when ICA was smirking at the fact that one of the witnesses stated he has STILL not been paid by JB. I find it interesting that this statement made her completely forget to be poker-faced.

Hmmm....

That's creepy.

Man, if that happened ... all I can say is GA is sure demonstrating a lot of patience... I don't know what I'd do to that smarmy so and so if he got silly like that with me...

Why the drama pose? She just can't get it right, imo.

Oh Lord! Does this mean that JB is going to get out his big pad of paper and draw trees? :waitasec: In another effort to counter attack this high tech 3D animation video? :waitasec:

corner pix - wonder why ICA doesn't want to look at the 3-D of the area??

Attachments

• aerial view.jpg
    aerial view.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 109
keep typing guys, I am flying blind, can't get any of teh live feeds to work right now

So ICA can scowl at a superimposed picture of a live and dead caylee but can't watch a fake 3d video of tree's?? puh-leaze

It is just beyond ridiculous that ICA is in thinker pose again. Totally inappropriate, especially considering the fact that she sat through the bug testimony w/no problem.

Exactly!

Think about it - If George is the guilty party does anybody really believe that George as a former law enforcement officer who worked homcide at times would be stupid enough to use the SAME RARE TAPE at the command center to hang the Missing posters that he used on Caylee's remains???

The defense theory is seriously sinkng deeper every hour. All those promises made durng opening statements are bunked already. EPIC FAIL No kiddng folks.
IMO the duct tape roll became mixed up in the Kid Finder poster stuff? That's why it wasn't found in the home? JMO

Exactly!

Think about it - If George is the guilty party does anybody really believe that George as a former law enforcement officer who worked homcide at times would be stupid enough to use the SAME RARE TAPE at the command center to hang the Missing posters that he used on Caylee's remains???

The defense theory is seriously sinkng deeper every hour. All those promises made durng opening statements are bunked already. EPIC FAIL No kiddng folks.

Yes, strange that JB didn't bring that fact up.

Wow all of these State witnesses and the costs associated with them. This case is for you Caylee. With overtime costs and the manpower used in this investigation it has to be in the million dollar range. The State left no stone unturned. And I'm happy they were so thorough.

Justice for Caylee. The sad part is this is necessary because Casey couldn't say to her mother, I want my life back please take custody of my daughter. Probably killed her in one rage moment. MOO

ICA couldn't take her eyes off of the young, good looking man earlier and now she's back to playing the "grieving mother",.
As Caylee now knows all too well, when a guy catches her mother's eye, ICA forgets to act like a "good mother".

Flipping nuts why she doesn't wanna look at this and she look at Caylee's bones yesterday without batting an eye.

OK!~ WTF is she hiding from this video?

She is in the thinker pose as the wtiness and the state show a fly through video animation/recreation of the dump site?

There is nothing gross or nasty. They arent even talking about the body and yet THE MURDERESS ICA is hiding as though she is being forced to watch something nasty.

OMG I abhor her! Shes such a freaking FAKER!

Why is the guilty one hiding her face? Is she afraid of trees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member