2011.06.12 Dr. Lillian Glass and AZLawyer on Websleuths Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinks Jose will be more confident when it is his turn...

They haven't talked about the pics being released yet have they? I really want to know the ramifications surrounding all that and the fact that there are still pictures still out on the net.

I love hearing the voices for AZlawyer, Kimster, and Ynotdivein.

WHYNOTDIVEIN :) to Lillian:

Q: What is your take on CM in the courtroom? He comes off as a blustery sort of folk? What are you receding from him?

A: It's disappointing - a lot of hostility coming out. What he said to LDB was unbelievable and will not play to the jury (men and women). He's not likeable, very hostile, a lot of edge to what he says - he's not likeable - he's not doing a very good service. JB comes across more pleasant, likeable, and a lot more polite.

Q: Do you see either one of them changing when the DT comes up?

A: I think we're going to see a more confident JB - doing everything he can do. I don't think CM is going to change. We saw that rudeness when he talked to Kathy B - he was very mean, not polite - very nasty. People pick that up. ICA has enough problems.

Q: AZ Lawyer - we noticed a gigantic shift this week, what is your opinion?

A: I don't know if it's a sudden shift - normally it would be arranged far ahead of time, so abscense any evidence, they divided each witness. Don't know why DS isn't doing any of these - AZ is just suspecting this is CM's list of witnesses.

Oops - where's Tricia - poof be gone!

gahhhhhhh!

Mel

I missed early part of the show-did they talk about whether or not Cindy is sending signals to Casey as many members believe?

For Dr. LG: What do you make of the obvious changes in Casey's behavior when the jury is present and then when they are not present?

Talking about the changes in Casey's appearance...she has gained weight, the long unkempt hair, the changes in her face which could be from the dental work, the break outs on her face...not the beautiful young woman who came into jail and it won't get better...

What is Dr. Glass's and AZlawyer's opinions of key prosecution witnesses: Arpad Vass (body farm), John Bradley (computer), Cr. G (medical examiner), and Dr. Haskell (bugs).

I missed early part of the show-did they talk about whether or not Cindy is sending signals to Casey as many members believe?

Oh Tricia's back!

They did mention it...someone...I think LG said she doesn't think CA is sending signals...

Dr G: Many changes in ICA's facial expressions; has put on weight; hair has grown, and is now unkempt, had dental problem when she fell down, subtle differences can make a big difference in how a person looks; see bags under eyes, paleness, no make up, skin blemishes; not going to get better as time goes on.

Dr. G doesn't think Cindy is sending signals to Casey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333
Back