2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Watching Dr G's testimony on NG, she did such an awesome job testifying. No one was going to intimidate her,not even CM.........
She rocked! :)

I don't understand the bones laid out in anatomical order...why is her spine down to her knees???

Any chance WM will be testifying for the defense??

I haven't seen her on a witness list..you mean as an expert? She was pro-SA until a week ago.:waitasec::crazy:

That's the spooky silent video of Caylee eating breakfast....

Here we go! They're going to talk about how she stared at the video, then turned away when the jury was in the room.

All the stuff the talking heads keep wanting put into the trial is just hearsay, rumor, or things that can't be proven.

Coffin flies swarming in tot mom's trunk - do they prove Caylee's body was decomposing in the trunk?

Photos of Caylee's skull have been released; you will not be seeing them here!

Video clips of trial testimony

Jean Casares: The video was graphic, a picture of Caylee with the skull superimposed over her face.

Jason Oshins, John Manuelian guests

Discussion of courtroom reenactments

Natisha: talking about hundreds of phorid (coffin) flies

Jason Byrd, forensic entomologist: blow flies usually come in first, phorid flies feed on decomp liquid

JC: talking about duct tape reenactment video; Casey didn't turn away when she first saw skull & duct tape without jury present but when jury was in courtroom she turned away and wouldn't look at it.

Caller: asking about Caylee's father.

Ellie: Nobody knows but one thing consistent Casey said he was deceased.

Did NG address ICA's furious tantrum she had on Friday about that video?

someone is making an awful lot of money off of commercials - just an observation.....

Okay. I spent two nights trying to figure out what Wendy Murphy is going on and on about. I went through our entire thread here about the 16th and the 17th and the various timelines. And there is a mishmosh of various events which blend together on those 2 days, including a few in which the witnesses say, it was either the 17th, 18th or 19th..:maddening:

Okay. The state really needs to set out a valid, proven timeline using witness testimony showing exactly where casey AND her car were on the 16th, 17th and 18th, to avoid confusion. Perhaps, they are waiting to hear what the DT is going to say first though.

Remember, Baez said the drowning was in the early morning, or early afternoon, no wait, it was the morning. .. I think the state might want to wait and have the DT nail it down for them so they can come at them in rebuttal, with cell pings and computer records, and testimonies.

ETA; About the car situation. As best as I can decipher,

11:40 am =Casey woke up at Tony's. She began texting Amy at about 11:40 am.

2;30 pm= [At 2:30 George leaves for work]

2:45pm=
At around this time the neighbor, Brian, reports that the Pontiac was backed into the garage, but he did not see for sure it was Casey driving. HOWEVER there are reports of her computer usage, including on her personal social sites, beginning at this exact time,. So that tells me that she was in that car.

4ish= her cell pings near Tonys apt

5 to 8 pm= she drives Tony's jeep to her friend Chris's house.

[ see ACandyRose Timeline and our WS thread for the 16th of June for confirmation]

Not sure yet if this was answered for you, but here is JWG's answer to the Chris visit on the 17th, 18th, or 19th:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3907299&postcount=68"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2008.07.30 Chris S. Interview[/ame]

More testimony video clips

NG: Caylee's body found only 19 feet off road........why wasn't she found earlier?

JC: Defense will use that. But there was a hurricane, a lot of water, what's to say the bag didn't drift?

NG: Won't the defense have to call RK?

JC: Defense may call RK.

Rory, reporter: Almost like a swampy retention pond after Hurricane Faye; took five months before RK stumbled upon the remains

Why do they keep reporting that Kronk stole the body? The guy on another major network said that as a theory and now it is? I haven't heard the defense say this or have I missed something? I know the Defense will try to say GA and he were in cahoots, put pulleeesee he stole the body?

Nancy Grace said the skull pictures were released and we would not see them on her show. Then she shows the full skeleton with skull.

I decided not to look at the pictures on the web or anywhere else, next thing I know the pictures are all over my TV screen :confused: :( (sure they were "pixelated" but you could distinguish everything).

Thanks Nancy...NOT! I had to change the channel since she's probably showing them "in heavy rotation" as she does with other pics.

Nancy Grace said the skull pictures were released and we would not see them on her show. Then she shows the full skeleton with skull.

I was just coming to see if I was the only one who noticed this. 5 seconds beforehand in the opening, they were showing the bones without the blurring. ETA: Not the skull alone, but the full skeleton and the pics shown after she said that were the ones without blurring seconds before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back