2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
100% of accidental drownings are reported!

Video clips of post-mortem hair banding testimony....

NG talking about testimony from Dr. G

Natisha: Citing reasons Dr. G gave for ruling Caylee's death a homicide: 1) never reported missing 2) left out as trash 3) duct tape; 100% of parents who find child drowned call 911.

JC: Compelling statistical data showed 100% call 911 when there is an accidental drowning.

another commercial

Why do they keep reporting that Kronk stole the body? The guy on another major network said that as a theory and now it is? I haven't heard the defense say this or have I missed something? I know the Defense will try to say GA and he were in cahoots, put pulleeesee he stole the body?

That is EXACTLY what Baez said in opening statements.

That Kronk stole her body and kept her for months to get the reward.
:sick:

Seriously. You can't make this stuff up.

Unless you are the defense team.

(Baez never explained where he stole the body from, how he got it or when this occurred exactly.)

I decided not to look at the pictures on the web or anywhere else, next thing I know the pictures are all over my TV screen :confused: :( (sure they were "pixelated" but you could distinguish everything).

Thanks Nancy...NOT! I had to change the channel since she's probably showing them "in heavy rotation" as she does with other pics.

Well I looked and quite frankly a piece of duct tape could cover my mouth and nose and suffocate me. just sayin

Where is she getting the pix? I thought they were not going to release.

Thanks, I didn't hear that, really I'm just speechless at the mere........well that he even said that.

UGH! JB was right that Caylee was never missing! A little bit of truth in that! :maddening:

What is that group of bones that was shown next to a ruler Are those hand bones?

"Jose Baez has been doing everything bass ackwards!" :lol:

(Baez never explained where he stole the body from, how he got it or when this occurred exactly.)

And that is addressed in my siggy. LOL LOL

She sure is snuggling up to her molestor in that pic! "My brother, the coolest guy I know"

:waitasec::waitasec: Who is Caylee's father? As NG says, nobody really knows, but Casey has always told everyone he is dead. Casey hid her pregnancy as well...I wonder if she tooks trips to Ohio in the summer?

So, I was reading some of LE's notes on some of the things that Casey told her cell buddy Robin. One thing that stood out to me was that Casey told her that George was a little looney after his patrol partner got killed..casey was a young age? I wonder if this is true and if so has this partners family been found and have they taken DNA? I wonder if that friend that came from Ohio knows anything about this? I found it odd that he traveled to the Anthony home when Caylee went missing. Ya follow?

read pg 5 http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html

Ya know I'm very confident that the SA will let the Defense call the rest of the witnesses and their cross will leave a more lasting impression leaving the Defense looking like they are grasping at straws. Trying to be very polite here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back