2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So if they still find her Guilty of aggravated child abuse they can still seek the death penalty from my understanding.

I dont mean to be repetitive just saying that another trial doesn't need to happen.

Maybe it is because I have kept up with this stuff for 3 years but DT's opening statement has just left me going what?????? I can only wonder what the jury thinks and how in the world did he just end his statement without explaining how anybody got anywhere with anything? Makes no sense whatsoever...she died, and then what? Nanny was invented, GA and CA just muttered along while ICA ignored them? I just cannot stand it. This case is gonna do me in.:banghead:

Dr. Drew will not air skull pics...he is floored by the entomologists testimony, and it really brings home that there was a body in the back of ICA's car.

He's thinking there was more than 1 person involved ...

guess i can mute him and Ill listen to the Levi Page show

Gezzz suddenly HLN turned in to Rays Baseball, hmmmm wonder what happened?
Have a good night and looking forward to Justice for sweet, darling little Caylee.

Why do they keep reporting that Kronk stole the body? The guy on another major network said that as a theory and now it is? I haven't heard the defense say this or have I missed something? I know the Defense will try to say GA and he were in cahoots, put pulleeesee he stole the body?

From Baez himself:

"Roy Kronk is a morally corrupt individual, ...who actually TOOK Caylee's body and hid her."

He used the word TOOK, which translates easily to stole, nabbed, grabbed...

Dr. Drew will not air skull pics...he is floored by the entomologists testimony, and it really brings home that there was a body in the back of ICA's car.

He's thinking there was more than 1 person involved ...

guess i can mute him and Ill listen to the Levi Page show

i heart dr drew, not sure what his issue was friday with having lp on the show, while he is jumping on the band wagon he is at least not a 3 ring circus. i believe he is truly fascinated with the case.

I haven't seen her on a witness list..you mean as an expert? She was pro-SA until a week ago.:waitasec::crazy:

Exactly!....what made her change her tune? Feels like something's up! She's done an about-face and that doesn't happen for no reason.....

hmmm...

I love how Dr. Drew gets so upset ..he acts like US and not a talking head .
I have decided that Dr.Drew is my on tv boyfriend LOL

not being snarky but your link says Pam Bondi is the Attorney General

Sorry - I misread that for some reason. I thought I had seen her in a press conference at the time and mistook her for whomever you were mentioning.

I love how Dr. Drew gets so upset ..he acts like US and not a talking head .
I have decided that Dr.Drew is my on tv boyfriend LOL

He's definitely a guilty pleasure...and I agree with Burningsky that he does seem genuinely fascinated by this case.

I should cut him a bit of slack because he is new to this vs. seeing, reading, watching, assessing, dreaming, obsessing about it for 3 yrs.

Dr. Drew....so far no LKB in sight and he goes "a lot of you have made up their mind about Casey...I kind of have too..." Refreshing on this channel. I refuse to watch Prime News, JVM, or anyone else who has LKB on.

Exactly!....what made her change her tune? Feels like something's up! She's done an about-face and that doesn't happen for no reason.....

hmmm...

:dunno: Maybe she drank a lot of Kool-Aid during the early heat waves?

He's definitely a guilty pleasure...and I agree with Burningsky that he does seem genuinely fascinated by this case.

I should cut him a bit of slack because he is new to this vs. seeing, reading, watching, assessing, dreaming, obsessing about it for 3 yrs.

which is very refreshing, it has been interesting to watch him learn about the case. i wonder if he just watches the trial coverage and stays was from all the sensationalism it has become. his views and questions seem honest.

Just to remind all, if the jury finds ICA guilty of aggravated Child Abuse of a child under the age of 12 resulting in DEATH, the State of Florida can seek the DP.

Yes, yes! It is driving me nuts when these talking heads complain that the SA hasn't shown premeditation!

Premeditation be dam*d! If Caylee died as a result of aggravated child abuse (and I think she did)...that's all it takes to seek the death penalty in Florida!

I cannot imagine a scenario where the jury does not believe, beyond any reasonable doubt, that ICA committed aggravated child abuse upon Caylee.

BTW, I also think Dr G wiped the floor with CM!

If he was never told IMO it's a big freaking deal! He was denied his parental rights! That is wrong on so many levels!

If my 20 yr old son had died in a car wreck,and it turned out he had a child out there somewhere, I would really be devastated if it was kept from me. That is evil, imo.

SH thinks they will be hard pressed to find a medical expert that will say ICA's reaction to an accidental death is consistent with S abuse.

These TH's on HLN keep saying that as mental health professionals they see her 'lack of emotional connection' as symptomatic of being a SA victim.

So tell us then, WHY is she so emotional now all of a sudden?

Are you guys saying that hours and days after the tragic death of her beloved child, she was able to text, and sext, and laugh and party and dance and FBook all night long--but now 3 years later, just a glimpse of the empty lot makes her hyperventilate?

Maybe it is because I have kept up with this stuff for 3 years but DT's opening statement has just left me going what?????? I can only wonder what the jury thinks and how in the world did he just end his statement without explaining how anybody got anywhere with anything? Makes no sense whatsoever...she died, and then what? Nanny was invented, GA and CA just muttered along while ICA ignored them? I just cannot stand it. This case is gonna do me in.:banghead:

You are not alone! You will love what Bill Sheaffer has to say about JB- he has assumed the burden of proof with his asinine opening statement.... the Jury is going to be sitting there waiting for him to prove it...:crazy:
http://www.wftv.com/video/28222880/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad
Back