2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what would be interesting....

So much is being discussed about the manner in which KC has expressed emotion...or more specifically LACK of emotion over the death of Caylee...

I would LOVE to hear some testimony of her reactions over learning of the death of someone else who held a special place in her life...like a relative, close friend, etc...

Did she express a lack of emotion during one of those incidents???

I'd be willing to bet she did lack emotions for people in her life. She didn't bother to go see her grampa on Father's day. She didn't know how long her grampa would even be in her life, because he's in nursing care now. I think that's a pretty crappy thing to do!

I'd be willing to bet she did lack emotions for people in her life. She didn't bother to go see her grampa on Father's day. She didn't know how long her grampa would even be in her life, because he's in nursing care now. I think that's a pretty crappy thing to do!

Stealing from him was worse.

I think ICA was a snotty overindulged spoiled brat. I think she and her mom had a terrible fight and the threat of her mom to take custody put her in such a rage. Having everyone know her child was taken away would ruin her image (of herself). In my mind, I am not 100% sure if she used the chlor to sedate her and the tape to keep her quiet or if she meant to kill her. Either way, it is murder to me. :maddening:

ETA I have been waiting since early April for a new roof - not many days where we haven't had rain or threat of rain - then a horrible storm that affected whole neighborhoods that required my roofers. I got 10 min. notice that today is my day - so the crew is up there pounding away. I hope everybody does their usual good job of reporting in case I can't hear when court starts. TIA

You know, I think she's way colder than that, lorann. I don't think it was rage brought on by a fight with mom. I absolutely believe that Casey did this because it suited Casey to not have Caylee around, and Casey doesn't feel or care.

I believe she did this with cool deliberation. I don't think she snapped at all, I think she just did it, and had no thoughts of what she would do afterwards, other than dispose of Caylee like trash.

Wasn't there a fourth piece of duct tape found with the remains? A valid point was made about if the baby woke up from Chloroform she would be able to pull the tape off? Which indicates to me her hands were bound? Premeditation answered. JMO

This may have been discussed but I just heard it.....the jury wasn't present and they were showing the video of Caylee where it faded to her skull with the duct tape applied and ICA sat and watched it without shedding one tear. When the jury was brought back in to view it of course ICA turned from the video and cried. There is your proof, she is faking!!!!

we are moving over to the sidebar for today... this one is closing :) [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139972"]2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela