2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is saying wow look at all the steps, surley that could lead to contamination. 11 steps, noone could be that carefull.

Contaminated w/ 6 month old sticker residue.... quite a feat........

even if they get the heart sticker in it still only implicates someone in the A's household correct? I am worried there isn't going to be direct linkage to ICA. I was hoping they found a ICA hair stuck between layers of tape..

The stickers were collected from ICA personal belongings.

I still feel the same. I think if the residue had been there it would have become more pronounced with the black powder because the powder would have adhered to it.

I thought it was destroyed before she got to the black powder testing?
I think if I was a Juror, I would find this lady thoroughly believable.

LOL, I am waiting for Jose to ask her if she received a bonus in her paycheck for finding the heart shaped residue.

What in the world has ICA been doing? Diggin through a bag? Now it looks like she is texting!

I always assumed the heart was over Caylee's mouth, but did this witness testify that the residue was on one of the outer edges of the pieces of tape?

Marcia Clark looks better today then she ever has! I think the jury blew the OJ trial LOL

Yes, that was a foregone conclusion and on a recent interview she said the SA knew that they would never convict him...

Observation: Whenever it is obvious that Casey is busted on something huge, she keeps her head down. Consciousness of guilt?

O/T

Having to skip alot of posts about stuff not presented in trial, so if I don't hit the "thank" button, please know it's not because I don't appreciate your input. I'm simply choosing not to read it.

Just put me on ignore :great:

Sorry...I should clarify that I added the word "puffy". The sticker that they have shown on the tape, appears to be one of those glittery, puffy stickers. There are other flat, paper stickers in heart shapes found in the Anthony's house. But THE sticker in question in the photo with the duct tape, looks like the puffy, glitter type, which is distinctive from paper stickers. Is anyone else seeing that, too? If they can link it to the same type of sticker (such as the one that Casey placed on Caylee's photo, and posted it on Myspace), than she is nailed. I'm guessing the state does that.

I'm sorry. I remember all the discussion here waay back when about the sticker - puffy, etc. But was that puffy sticker actually found at the scene? Thanks for your clarification

I have noticed over the past few days of testimony @ 12 kc stands up waiting to be dismissed whether people are still testifying or not....watching for that today @ breaks....

The jury has already seen a sheet of heart-shaped stickers in the pics of the shed that were shown last week....seed planted then and water well in this testimony. :clap:

don't know if this has been addressed

The evidence of the stickers found in the home was not brought in because the stickers were found in a SUBSEQUENT search warrant and the guy from Saturday wasn't there for that one. I'm confident the state will bring in the LE that did go to the house and collect those stickers.

There was a sticker found at the scene. Its the sticker you see in that one photo. The state will probably bring that in next - with the CSI from the scene who found it and they will subsequently introduce that as evidence.

Slow and steady - brick by brick

I still feel the same. I think if the residue had been there it would have become more pronounced with the black powder because the powder would have adhered to it.

Yes, but not after she cleaned off the "superglue" wash she applied as the first step of the RAM process. Imagine applying a layer of superglue over that residue. Once the superglue dries and you clean the superglue off - anything else that was sticky adhered to the superglue and came off with it.

On Saturday they saw photos of sheets of heart shaped stickers at the Anthony house, but I don't think anything was mentioned of it. Someone might recall that, however. Also, I saw a garage photo somewhere that shows a clear plastic tub that also had lots of heart-shaped stickers clearly visible in the photo. Someone in that house was really into heart stickers.

IIRC. The photo of the stickers were shown to the witness but not to the jury. The witness indicated that the stickers were not found on Dec 11th but another date. Which would make sense because they wouldn't even know to look for them until the FBI found the residue. IIRC after learning of the residue LE went back and found the stickers then.

And to take it a step further, I think that's why LDB put it aside to bring out at the proper time - which would be about now. IMO

I've seen the puffy heart sticker found at crime scene, and I've seen the heart shaped stickers photographed from the Anthony home. They don't appear the same to me.

Maybe more info is coming?

if the heart sticker on the tape gets in will that somehow open the door for ICA's computer pictures of pink and red hearts and balloons? Sorry I am still confused as to how they will tie her to the duct tape. I get it that the dead body in the trunk is plenty. Also all the lies and parties.. I just don't see the big deal about this duct tape but feel something has to be coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w