2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T

Having to skip alot of posts about stuff not presented in trial, so if I don't hit the "thank" button, please know it's not because I don't appreciate your input. I'm simply choosing not to read it.

don't you just love it when he asks the person on the stand to define something for the "lay person"--like all of a sudden he has this degree in science?

She BLINDED him with SCIENCE! Sorry...that song just stuck in my head :) She was a great witness.

Hope it's ok to ask these 2 questions during sidebar:
Does KC look very sleepy to anyone else??
and, Please....do the Anthony's (one or the other , or both) PLAN to wear the same color as KC when they come to trial???
I know this has been addressed but it still bothers me.....

After this trial JB will need the chiropractic adjustment of the century. One of these days all his head cocking is going to pinch something important and cut off blood flow to his brain.

So you're saying he now has a working brain? Bless you for your kindness and civility. I freely admit you're a better person than I am. :D

Really? Even given how much Casey appears to have loved hearts collecting stickers with images of them, even down to decorating photos in her photobucket account with hearts?

I am curious where you stand now after hearing this wintess testimony?

Honestly, I didn't give it much weight at first either. Not because I didn't think she put it there, but just because there are lots of people who scrapbook, the residue was not photographed and then was destroyed, etc, etc. However, as other things came out I changed my mind.

<<<<I don't want to mess up the mock juror, so don't read here and I will try to talk in code Mt Kat!!>>>>

but have we heard what I am waiting for, from a friend who could give more insight? IYKWIM ;)? I have missed a couple days and I would imagine that would be coming up, if it is coming in.

Can you explain it to me then? LOL and thanks!

Sure....
1) residue of a heart shaped sticker size of a dime on the top of the duct tape on little Caylee's mouth (a final kiss goodbye?)
2) a puffy plastic heart much smaller was found @ scene with body that was stuck to a piece of cardboard....

for me the sizes never matched up.....the sticker residue was much larger on the duct tape than the little puffy plastic heart....

the stickers found @ the A home were much larger - more consistent with dime size stickers..

there were 2 heart stickers @ the scene - bigger one on Caylee's mouth on top of duct tape.....little one on the cardboard piece. btw - kc had lots stickers @ home and plastic puffy ones were on her friends cellphones as well.

Just does not make sense to me that sticker residue was exposed to water and dirt out in a swamp but maintained a pristine shiny residue with no dirt... :twocents:

It looks like one of thos bubble type stickers a puffy kind of plastic its not paper
Kids use them for arts and crafts Not like the stickers ya get at the dr's office

@KBelichWFTV
Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey looks away from jury during sidebars
1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Can some tweet Kathi Belich to use the picture of ICA with the crooked finger/wicked look from this AM. Just trying to be accurate and helpful. :crazy:

I saw Marcia Clark the other day on tv (looks very different now) and now that the camera just panned to LDB, I'm struck by how different the two are. I bet Ms. Clark wishes she was the prosecutor that LDB is during the OJ case instead of being made to look like an idiot.

Sure....
1) residue of a heart shaped sticker size of a dime on the top of the duct tape on little Caylee's mouth (a final kiss goodbye?)
2) a puffy plastic heart much smaller was found @ scene with body that was stuck to a piece of cardboard....

for me the sizes never matched up.....the sticker residue was much larger on the duct tape than the little puffy plastic heart....

the stickers found @ the A home were much larger - more consistent with dime size stickers..

there were 2 heart stickers @ the scene - bigger one on Caylee's mouth on top of duct tape.....little one on the cardboard piece. btw - kc had lots stickers @ home and plastic puffy ones were on her friends cellphones as well.

the base of the sticker is wider then the actual heart .

I am confused as to how the puffy hearts theory came in here? We have residue of a heart shape....and then stickers from Casey's room.... What in that suggests "puffy"? Not trying to be argumentative...but just askin.

Sorry...I should clarify that I added the word "puffy". The sticker that they have shown on the tape, appears to be one of those glittery, puffy stickers. There are other flat, paper stickers in heart shapes found in the Anthony's house. But THE sticker in question in the photo with the duct tape, looks like the puffy, glitter type, which is distinctive from paper stickers. Is anyone else seeing that, too? If they can link it to the same type of sticker (such as the one that Casey placed on Caylee's photo, and posted it on Myspace), than she is nailed. I'm guessing the state does that.

don't you just love it when he asks the person on the stand to define something for the "lay person"--like all of a sudden he has this degree in science?

When he says "lay person" he is meaning ME Jose. :maddening:

What the carp is ICA digging for under the table/???

I believe it was cardboard:waitasec:

That's what it looks like. At first, I thought it was a piece of duct tape, and I think that was the source of my confusion.

I'm all straightened out now. Thanks to everyone for their input. :)

I saw Marcia Clark the other day on tv (looks very different now) and now that the camera just panned to LDB, I'm struck by how different the two are. I bet Ms. Clark wishes she was the prosecutor that LDB is during the OJ case instead of being made to look like an idiot.

Marcia Clark looks better today then she ever has! I think the jury blew the OJ trial LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob