2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SIDEBAR #3 over -

CROSS EXAMINATION BY JB (continued)

OBJECTION SUSTAINED.

After exam, she does a report of her conclusions. Her conclusions was after her complete work up that there were no finger prints on any of the duct tape.

No further questions.

REDIRECT EXAM by JA

63 and 64 were stacked.

OBJECTION - OVERRULED>

63 and 64 were on top.

Witness excused.

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Q-63 tape piece was on top of Q-64, per the witness. No more state witnesses to call this afternoon or tomorrow morning???

Q-63 on top of Q-64 ...
witnesses tomorrow arrive @ 11:30

oh no - next witness is not here - won't be until tomorrow - looks like we might recess until tomorrow

no witnesses this afternoon or tomorrow morning? SA to conclude their case by noon on Wednesday if not before????

Looking like we get a afternoon off from court ..

Not getting to excited we might have out of jury ear stuff.

am I hearing correct??? that is all the state is going to put on is one more day for Caylee???? sorry I am just shocked!!!!

How can SA finish their case if there are so many witnesses we haven't heard from yet, like Jesse?

don't know if this has been addressed

The evidence of the stickers found in the home was not brought in because the stickers were found in a SUBSEQUENT search warrant and the guy from Saturday wasn't there for that one. I'm confident the state will bring in the LE that did go to the house and collect those stickers.

There was a sticker found at the scene. Its the sticker you see in that one photo. The state will probably bring that in next - with the CSI from the scene who found it and they will subsequently introduce that as evidence.

Slow and steady - brick by brick

I saw heart shaped stickers photographed in the home when the Forensics Superviser with the Sheriff's office gave his testimony Sat. :waitasec:

State next available witnesses (2) available at 1:30 tomorrow anticipate being done tomorrow afternoon or Weds- Defense start Weds or Thurs (depends when state stops) per HHJP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member