2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
June 25 - 27th JP says hopefully deliberations should start. Subject to change. CM calls for sidebar
Wow, this is moving along much faster than I expected.

am I hearing correct??? that is all the state is going to put on is one more day for Caylee???? sorry I am just shocked!!!!

It appears to me that SA chose only to present witnesses that prove 1st degree murder.....didn't feel the necessity to put much evidence trying to convince or prove to jury that KC committed the act....

What about the evidence collected on 12/20 that was mentioned but not introduced on Saturday?

You know, it does make sense to me that the state is almost done. They don't have to include everything we know--the tattoo, the things other witnesses know about her. It's probably better to keep their case as straightforward as possible.

am I hearing correct??? that is all the state is going to put on is one more day for Caylee???? sorry I am just shocked!!!!

:waitasec: OMG ... I almost fell off the chair !! This is it ?? WTH is going on ?

I thought there was a lot more to come in ? ? ?

:waitasec:

The defense needs only one week? or 1,5 week? Is that normal?

I would be really pissed if I was the jury and the State was wasting all this time calling their next witness while I am sitting away from my family all this time. I can't believe they didn't get their witnesses there now instead of waiting for a whole day wasting people's time. I would be livid if I was that jury.

I'd guess a lot of the witnesses that we have been wondering about are just not coming in. Which I think is a very good move by the state. No need to call RK...let the defense call him. What would Jesse testify to that we really need to hear? Or his father?

I think the TES testimony and a lot of that other stuff is really irrelevant to the criminal case. It's a big part of the story to US b/c we lived it for 6 months, but it doesn't really have anything to do with Casey.

Beth K predicting that the state will end with the tattoo artist. Hmm...

On Saturday they saw photos of sheets of heart shaped stickers at the Anthony house, but I don't think anything was mentioned of it. Someone might recall that, however. Also, I saw a garage photo somewhere that shows a clear plastic tub that also had lots of heart-shaped stickers clearly visible in the photo. Someone in that house was really into heart stickers.

BBM And something tells me it wasn't George, Cindy, or Lee :innocent:

but that picture was not admitted into evidence nor seen by the jury - IIRC JB objected because that guy had not been the one to collect it and it was collected on a different day

Well, I saw it. And if I recall the jury wasn't out during that. I don't know...I'll have to review the video, I guess. :waitasec:

WHAT??? The SA might rest tomorrow??????? But there is so much we haven't heard yet??? What about the tattoo????????????????

Testimony came in that she went to get a tattoo but I bet that it was deemed to prejudicial to present the words on the tattoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97