2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are saying on IS that they heard the state will end with the tatoo artist and everything could change if ICA takes they stand

Bill S says it's b/c when the State knew JB's angle, they are going to force Baez to prove his theory. The SA can call rebuttal witnesses to JB's witnesses. They are going to be putting on a rebuttal case. (In so many words....)

NOW, I feel sick. I can't believe that this is all we are going to get to hear. I really think there is more that could have/should have been brought in. Not good.

I am in shock!

Only ONE more witness that the state is going to call???

I don't like that at all.

I'm thinking the witness that is "coming in" is probably the cell ping guy and then they (SA) will call the tattoo guy. I don't believe the state is going to call Jesse G. He's got some damning testimony about Caylee and the pool and what he would think ICA would have done if there was an accident in the pool - the state is going to let the DT call him.

HJBP
Witnesses for tomorrow will be here around 1:30 tomorrow
No more today
State might wrap up case tomorrow or by noon wednesday
Defense starting on thursday - but if possible start on wednesday
Ahead of schedule, depending on defense presentation, maybe next week, maybe by the end of next week conclude all of the evidence in this case, deliberate 25th - 27th

DH and I will celebrate our 40th anniversary on Saturday, June 25. Can't think of a better gift than "guilty" by the jury.

Everything that happened after the death of Caylee I think would be presented during the Penalty Phase!! IMO>>MOO

I feel like we are missing something as far as evidence. IDK

I know, I was expecting a BOMBSHELL before they end. Could it still be coming? We haven't really seen anything we didn't already know about - oh please have something HUGE to end on. I'm hoping their closing statements will wrap everything up in a neat little package for the jury.

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138996"]2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

What about the tattoo guy? If the defense leaves him out of their case we may never hear about the tattoo!!

You know, it does make sense to me that the state is almost done. They don't have to include everything we know--the tattoo, the things other witnesses know about her. It's probably better to keep their case as straightforward as possible.

I think there case is very strong and when the defense gets their turn it will become even stronger.....waiting to see what the DT will bring in to debunk everything.

Well heck, court is done for the day and restarts tomorrow at 1:30.

HHJBP - Recess for balance of day. Court will resume at 1:00.

Did this witness ever say why she couldn't see the sticker residue when she looked again? I never heard her, if she did.

I'm sorry. I remember all the discussion here waay back when about the sticker - puffy, etc. But was that puffy sticker actually found at the scene? Thanks for your clarification

See, that is what I am a litle confused about too. When they show this 'puffy/plastic' heart sticker, it says on the evidence identifier, by the ruler area, "heart (drawn heart shape) sticker - Suburban". That leads me to believe THAT sticker was found at Suburban in the dirt/muck/sifting - somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97