2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Saturday they saw photos of sheets of heart shaped stickers at the Anthony house, but I don't think anything was mentioned of it. Someone might recall that, however. Also, I saw a garage photo somewhere that shows a clear plastic tub that also had lots of heart-shaped stickers clearly visible in the photo. Someone in that house was really into heart stickers.

IIRC. The photo of the stickers were shown to the witness but not to the jury. The witness indicated that the stickers were not found on Dec 11th but another date. Which would make sense because they wouldn't even know to look for them until the FBI found the residue. IIRC after learning of the residue LE went back and found the stickers then.

Wow! Did you see Casey's face when Baez and the witness shared a little laugh? She was livid. I think all Baez is doing is making this witness and her evidence even more credible.

Baez is making her explain things to the jury so they can understand it a lot better and that's not smart for him to do. This woman is smart as a whip and is just burying him on cross exam. JMO

Because it was removed once she applied the RAM process - the "superglue" like process that was used to look for oil or sweat-like fingerprints. Plus the black powder that was washed over the tape subsequent to that.

She wasn't there to capture that sticker residue. She was there to go step-by-step through the latent finger print protocol. Which she religiously did - step-by-step.

Unfortuanately her process, destroyed the sticker residue once completed, before THAT could be analyzed by another agent who would have researched that.

AND................the value of FOUND print(s) would be greater than the "residue heart sticker" IF prints were recovered. :rocker:

...you can almost hear her saying "yeah, but I'm way hotter..."

I have seen her 'say' that with her eyes at nearly every female witness. I think the only ones she wasn't 'worried' about were the Jane Hathaway lookalike & the lady dog handler (larger woman)---ICA shows her shallowness at every turn. She 'sizes up' every other woman. Even the prosecutor who's trying to get her stuck with a needle!!!

JMO

Does it ever sound to anyone else as though JB is really just curious so he asks questions that mean nothing or that open doors that shouldn't be opened?

Hmm, "curious" isn't necessarily the word I'd use. However the word I'd use would get me a TO so I'll let you fill in the blank in your own mind, lol.

Unless the duct tape was stored in the box in the garage (or wherever it was) with other heart stickers. My daughter's sticker box is a mess with stickers that fall from one sheet and attache to another.

I really wish there was more analysis done the heart residue, and if there would be anyway to tell how long it had been there.

I do too but what are the chances that two FBI people see a heart shape on the duct tape, they ask CSI to look for a heart sticker at the dump site, and they find one.

IMO

Really? IMO It's like Casey signed her name to the deed.

Yes indeed, Linda7NJ. Casey even had a photo of Caylee that was found on-line with a similar heart sticker on it. And IIRC, she uploaded it AFTER 6/15. :(

Really? I think it is very credible and very creepy. A heart shape in any form would not usually be associated with duct tape. IMO

Very telling bout who would place the heart sticker and IMO very sick. Shocking IMO

QUESTION:

During sidebars, is Casey following real time dialect (wording) coming over laptop (from court reporter)?

Or is she just watching them?

After this trial JB will need the chiropractic adjustment of the century. One of these days all his head cocking is going to pinch something important and cut off blood flow to his brain.

ooops....we're supposed to filter what we post so we don't taint the "mock juror"?? Really?? I hope I'm on ignore, then. Sorry....:innocent:

Just does not make sense to me that sticker residue was exposed to water and dirt out in a swamp but maintained a pristine shiny residue with no dirt... :twocents:

I think it appeared under an alternate light source..not with the naked eye..as I assume this tape was very weathered and dirty..The alternate light source removed the dirt and sticker shape was visualized..

Hope I got that right??

The heart stickers that were shown in a photo on Saturday from inside the Anthony house, were not the same puffy hearts. They were flat, heart-shaped stickers that were perhaps a bit larger. The photo was shown to the jury I believe, but the stickers were not mentioned. Again, these looked different, but a juror might remember them at this point. Also, there were hearts stored in the garage bin (and there were a lot of them--sheets of stickers), but I don't know if these photos have been introduced yet.
Hearts in the garage? Did this come out in testimony? Wow!

IMO this is the first time the heart shaped sticker has made sense to me......the sticker residue was the size of a dime.....it is in addition to the puffy heart found on the cardboard....I have been trying to put those two together this whole time......now I get it!

Can you explain it to me then? LOL and thanks!

Some company needs to train people how to talk more slowly for testifying in court. These poor court reporters must be brain dead by the end of the day.

Not only brain dead, but their legs and arms must ache from all the sidebars... holy cow I feel sorry for the court reporters in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w