2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is one of the most confident people I've ever seen.

And ICA has great disdain for Well Educated young professionals who have a passion for their jobs......Looks down her nose at them, as they bring out her own insecurities.

Really? IMO It's like Casey signed her name to the deed.

Just does not make sense to me that sticker residue was exposed to water and dirt out in a swamp but maintained a pristine shiny residue with no dirt... :twocents:

Bill S is saying if she (the witness) saw something than you can take it to the bank, she saw something.

I recall the doc dump with the duct tape photos. The heart shaped sticker was found separately from the duct tape. BUT.....there was an outline of the sticker fom the glue on the duct tape. (like a band aid leaves the glue on one's skin but in the shape of a heart)

Allegedly, the same type stickers were found in the A residence, IIRC.

There may be photos of this in the photo archive thread but I dunno. MOO

wm

JB sneaking in the "contamination" thing after the evidenced was passed on to someone else down the line.

JA: "Hearsay, may we approach?"

JA quick, purposed and annoyed strides to sidebar. JB arrives at sidebar, with signature smirking smile while rocking side to side, looking like a kid caught with his hand in a cookie jar.

Has there been even one witness that has NOT asked Baez "I don't understand your question?" He needs some training on how to ask a question to educated people.

I personally never gave the supposed heart shaped image/residue much credence... IMO

Really? Even given how much Casey appears to have loved hearts collecting stickers with images of them, even down to decorating photos in her photobucket account with hearts?

I am curious where you stand now after hearing this wintess testimony?

IIRC, JB objected to LDB putting the sheet of stickers from the A home into evidence, because of the date it was collected. Maybe now that this evidence is laying the foundation of a sticker being on the duct tape, they will now be able to get the sheet of stickers from the A home into evidence. IMO, MOO

The heart stickers that were shown in a photo on Saturday from inside the Anthony house, were not the same puffy hearts. They were flat, heart-shaped stickers that were perhaps a bit larger. The photo was shown to the jury I believe, but the stickers were not mentioned. Again, these looked different, but a juror might remember them at this point. Also, there were hearts stored in the garage bin (and there were a lot of them--sheets of stickers), but I don't know if these photos have been introduced yet.

Okay,I give.....what else would leave heart shaped residue? :waitasec:
And there was a sticker found at the scene as well as pages of heart stickers at the Anthony's house.I think it was in ICA's room,but not sure .

I just like all the T's crossed, and the I's dotted. I can drop syrup, sap, glue, or a number of things that would appear as "heart shaped" and, like I said, if the SA is presenting it, I want it to be rock solid, that's all.

Just does not make sense to me that sticker residue was exposed to water and dirt out in a swamp but maintained a pristine shiny residue with no dirt... :twocents:

The witness did not describe it that way. She said it was like the sticky residue you get around the edges of a band-aid you wear for a while, after you take it off.

ICA reading intently the sidebar transcription regarding heart stickers.... she's really interested in that.

IMO this is the first time the heart shaped sticker has made sense to me......the sticker residue was the size of a dime.....it is in addition to the puffy heart found on the cardboard....I have been trying to put those two together this whole time......now I get it!

Just a quick question....JB works as a defense atty right?
'Cause he's doing a bang-up job of restating the prosecution's witness' statements!

don't you just love it when he asks the person on the stand to define something for the "lay person"--like all of a sudden he has this degree in science?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob