2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this witness sounded more wishy washy ,the jury might be more inclined to ignore the sticker residue,but she sounds confident and credible. She takes her job seriously and would not jeapordize her reputation with "maybe" testimony. JMO

She would make a good instructor. Very organized and precise.

I personally never gave the supposed heart shaped image much credence... IMO

Really? I think it is very credible and very creepy. A heart shape in any form would not usually be associated with duct tape. IMO

I find her clear and concise in comparison to JB and I don't think she will allow JB to put words in her mouth...refreshing, leaves no doubt in my mind she is an expert and is ideal to give evidence of the ethereal heart sticker.

Agree. I find the opposite as JSR. In my opinion this witness is an intellectual, quite animated character.

Wow! Did you see Casey's face when Baez and the witness shared a little laugh? She was livid. I think all Baez is doing is making this witness and her evidence even more credible.

Some company needs to train people how to talk more slowly for testifying in court. These poor court reporters must be brain dead by the end of the day.

I loved that she related it to CSI on t.v. I hope that helped the jury. Oooohhh now she is talking about how the superglue is the same stuff found in the household...which again lets the jury relate this to something simple in lay persons terms.

I'm pretty sure some of the jurors don't watch TV.

The most annoying part about this line of questioning is the pretense JB offers thathe actually understands any of the subject matter. In my view, he is only attempting to confuse the jury and convince them that they shouldn't trust the evidence because it's all too darned hard to figure out.

Well, he's partially right. It's too hard for him to figure out.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members