2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See...IIRC...that sticker wasn't actually a sticker...I believe they found a heart shape hair clip of some kind.
Sorry...there has been way too much info given over 3 years.

I don't remember hearing that it wasn't a sticker. But it is hard for me to remember it all and I am amazed by some of you that do, because there has been so much.

(JB is giving a detailed answer/explanation to EF's answer --- to show his knowledge to Jury)

Another excellent witness for the State. She rocks!

JB can't even get her to say anything she is isn't 100% sure of.

Kelly

She is one of the most confident people I've ever seen.

Correct. They haven't seen the pictures of the stickers collected at the Anthony home.

On Saturday they saw photos of sheets of heart shaped stickers at the Anthony house, but I don't think anything was mentioned of it. Someone might recall that, however. Also, I saw a garage photo somewhere that shows a clear plastic tub that also had lots of heart-shaped stickers clearly visible in the photo. Someone in that house was really into heart stickers.

Oh no....She could'nt find the heart again to photograph..Not good.

It's okay.....she's very credible and it's just an additional piece for the jury to consider.If they choose to ignore it there's plenty more they can't set aside so easily.

Witness is a little robotic. Needs to loosen up or she will lose the jury.

I find her clear and concise in comparison to JB and I don't think she will allow JB to put words in her mouth...refreshing, leaves no doubt in my mind she is an expert and is ideal to give evidence of the ethereal heart sticker.

Have we ever seen the State hanging over the podium when questioning a witness?

ICA gets very jealous looking when Jose talks to any female witness! Weird.....

BBM

Maybe. But not if the jury disregards Baez' obvious alluding that the FBI has nothing better to do than to conspire and manufacture evidence to frame ICA.

I do wish she had taken an initial picture though. Too bad.

I agree, but its hard to dismiss this witnesses testimony. I think the jury will be as impressed as we are with her.

I really like her illustrations... "like a bandaid," "like on CSI...," "like a shell."

JB is just furthering "why" the residue is no longer there by having her describe and detail everything she did and the substances she put on the duct tape!!! Go JB!! IMO, MOO

Does it ever sound to anyone else as though JB is really just curious so he asks questions that mean nothing or that open doors that shouldn't be opened?

Two pieces of tape were stuck together. Fontaine explains to jury like a science teacher. It's helpful to understand.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:36 AM

ICA does not like this Elizabeth Fontaine. AT ALL. Nasty, condescending looks as this eloquent witness speaks about the heart evidence.

Honestly, if the jury is paying an attention to ICA, her body language tells on her, clearly she had something to do with that tape.

I don't see it so much as " not good " as I do as 100% honest, open testimony from a witness the jury has no reason to not believe.

I agree, she seems 100% honest, asks questions when she is not sure what is being asked of her, very knowledgeable and isn't willing to be confused or made to say anything she doesn't know with 100% certantity.

FBI should be proud!

Kelly

JB: "So the RUBIS system is something very advanced?"

FBI Witness: "Nah, we got a kit online and you can make up your own instructions, because it's too complicated to use otherwise."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97