2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many slides are in this powerpoint?

Too many IMO.... I am finding this PowerPoint boring, personally. I wonder if the jury will? It may pick up though when they actually tie Caylee's hair into all this information.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

air conditioned house? abandoned house ? crime scene?? WHY??? where is JB going with this?

I'm lost...

He is going to use this later to say, "So...you don't know the difference between a hair from an air conditioned house in Tennessee in January, to a hair found in the trunk of a car in Florida in July...is that not correct, sir!"

:twocents:

She hasn't been convicted of anything. And that's all I'm going to say regarding "chair hopping" not being allowed. :)

She is already a convicted felon. I've never seen bouncing around from chair to chair allowed. Usually there is a detective that sits behind the defendant and they are on top of every move the defendant makes. Also immediately after the jury is excused for breaks, defendants are immediately handcuffed. So I can absolutely understand why posters are shocked by the casual atmosphere in this trial. It is unusual.

BAM! Hairs in warmer climates will produce bands earlier than those in colder climates. :great:

because the pictures he got were black and white and these are color.. ((no I am not kidding))

And it's HAIR!!!! In a petri dish!!!! Not a whole lot of difference between black and white versus color! :banghead: :loser: :banghead:

What can you ask see on a black and white photo of a Hair?

I dont blame JB for wanting to depo on the hair photo he had not ever seen before. JA should have handed a power point over on sat.

According to the studies in photography, black and white photos are more defined.

JB is going to say the environmental difference between Jan in TN and July in FL makes these photos mute. JMO of course

Oy! Did JB earlier ask if the cadaver used for the hair study was in an empty house or a house that someone lived in? What an unusual person.

yep she has the "jimmie" finger alright

Attachments

• dannytorance.jpg
    dannytorance.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 17
jose has no further questions

((((((thud))))))))

And yet he goes on and on and on and on. 'Did you expose the childrens hairs to the same elements.' No the FBI exposed them to Barney. Kill me now :)

I predict the state will NOT wrap up by Friday

JA: Now what type of examination did you perform on you designated as Q59 for your purposes, correct?
SS: That's correct.
JA: So what type of examination did you do on states exhibit 271, your Q59?
SS: I examined the hairs from the hair mass microscopically and I also then compared those hairs a hair previously imported as originating from the trunk of the vehicle.
JA: Now when you examined the hair mass did you find evidence of apparent decomposition on the hair mass?
SS: Yes.
JA: Did you find a band similar to what you had see in the Q12 hair in the hair mass?
SS: There was a band just above the end of the root it was not similar I would say to the hair in the trunk, the band itself it was a band just above the root and the root itself had sort of a brush like appearance so it's really a later stage of apparent decomposition than what was seen in the trunk.
JA: So the hair in the trunk did it still, it had the band and still had the root. Do I understand that correctly?
SS: Yes. The hair in the trunk still had the band with root material below the band.
JA: And the hairs in the Q59 had the band but the root had a brush like appearance?
SS: That's correct.
JA: And is that brush like appearance associated with later stage decomposition?
SS: Yes.

Thank you. I find this fascinating. I also think that JA is going to drive home That Caylee was INDEED in ICA's car.

From my point of view, the state has already driven that fact home to the jury.

At least, I don't have a doubt after seeing all the evidence presented so far. Maybe the jury needs to be beat over the head with this hair evidence...I dunno.

Good morning, I'm running a little late today so I have not had a chance to read all the posts yet on the hair banding but it appears that the SA is really driving home the point that the hair in the trunk was Caylees which had root banding consistent with decomposition and that the hair mask found with the skull was at a later point in decomposition so that really proves that Caylee was in the trunk of the car.

Here, I rehosted it for you! Hope you can see it now. It really is very telling of KC's true character I think.

jru06a.jpg

Totally disgusting, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members