2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AL comments bolded....my thoughts after.

My perspective is a year old..... Trying to distance herself from the case.....

I owe her a duty of care. A jab at LKB!!!!!!!

You have a prosecution that is resting very much on a condemnation of KCA's behavior. This is a play right out of her motions handbook. They filed a motion about "What is a good mother?"

Meh, they all like to ignore Caylee's remains and that death car. :loser:

yeah, this is total BS.
circo brand clothing (target) run huge imo.
my 2 year old, who is large for her age, wears a 24mos pants/shorts and 3t tops.
my 5 year old wears 5t tops and can still fit her 3t and 4t shorts.

Yeah... that bit about clothing won't snow the jury at. all.

Neither will the school children skipping down the road to school threw heart stickers 20 feet into a bog.

What so many people fail to recognize is that EVERYTHING that comes out of AL's mouth has been said before in another case.

She has standard soundbites and arguments that are not personalized to KC. KC is not that special.

I have a great deal of respect for AL. That said.....I'd have so much more if I were unable to identify her statements as "routine", and had not been able to anticipate every one of her motions coming from a mile away.

AL: Says she is not on the defense team anymore. We will all have to wait and see what is presented. The evidence of murder is not there. The evidence that she committed murder is not there.

Interesting that AL just stated that she was NOT ON THE DEFENSE TEAM ANYMORE.

Do I not recall that AL stated she still remained available for consultation on the case.....and JB supported that statement?

fake science "Mr.Vass somebody".............I think it was AL that said this........................

Was she trying to discredit Dr Vass? Why would she feel the need if she is no longer "working for the Defense Team"?

AL: Does not know how much proof is there about the body being in the trunk. Calls Vass' studies "fake science." Evidence the body was tampered with or moved. Says that Dr G's testimony becomes irrelevant if the body was moved by Kronk.

AL: It is not appropriate for me to comment on what the defense is doing now.

Omg, she's pretty full of it, lol. Transparent, too.

When she lies/fudges her left eye drops...

AL's shows clear contempt and disregard for the work of Dr. Vass.

I wonder if AL has ever walked through a sniffer machine at the airport?

And.....her comments about KC not acting right and as we would expect.......a motion that has been used over and over.

An aside.....I need to go back to see how many times AL reminds us that she is not a part of the DT and is not privy to their line of thinking.

ME thinks that she left NOT out of financial concerns....but because she had a MAJOR disagreement with the "plan".

Andrea Lyon on saying she is not on DT anymore and cannot say some things.

Dead body in trunk, she calls it junk science by Dr. Vass.

now she is talking about RK moving Caylee.........oh please!

NO Coinkedink here according to another prosecutor lady......ICA /state proved their case and why is DT using sex abuse...........

AL says difficult decision to put client on stand with no crediability and disliked like ICA.
JB is so dorky. The lies are phonominal. JB doesn't have much of a choice. Going to be convicted. (HLN)

You were on the case. Why not stay on it and help her if you really believe what you are spouting. Can't stand these former lawyers of ICA's on tv still keeping up the bs.
Talking on the talk shows gets them money I suppose.

AL : will be a dark day in florida - when she gets convicted - dark day for ICA -

Did I hear her say :will get convicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member