2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for the love that is all holy and right in this world. We're STILL in sidebar?????

up at side bar again.....defense looks mad

seriously....the sidebar was so long they needed a break and then went back to sidebar

Will have to go back and listen but I thought Bobby responded to question of "How Long Did It Take" as stating "It took about 30 minutes to draw...."

Just went back and listened:

FG - how long did it take you to apply it?

BW - with drawing time, roughly about 30 minutes or so.

(If this isn't what he said, please let me know and I will correct my post before it goes to the thread upstairs)

ETA - I know nothing about tattoos so I have no idea if that is even a reasonable time.

OMG! I just looked at ICA's Myspace page where she had the "Diary of Days" entry on July 7 in answer to CA's July 3 plea. The "Everyone Lies Everyone Dies" one. I wanted to remind myself of all the words. And I was hoping it would come into evidence because it can be reliably dated even better than the actual diary entry.

Underneath the post there is a space that says "currently watching" for a movie. She lists "American Psycho". Why didn't I notice THAT before?

Hurry email prosecution. Just kidding. Wish that stuff would come in.

Can someone please show me where it said there was chloroform?

Some of the media claimed that the bottle contained chloroform when the evidence first came out but they were wrong. Later WFTV corrected it. IRRC the needle had testosterone in it and the bottle had very minor traces of chloroform. ( less than drinking water)

What does this mean?

Update: "Cindy Anthony" now Twitter trend #6. #CaseyAnthonyby oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:44 PM

And I think the jury will be highly insulted if JB tries to pull that in honor of Caylee crap.

Especially since, IIRC, he (tattoo guy) asked about Caylee and KC said she'd bring her in next week or something like that.

Something I read yesterday and didn't know ..an article said she had paid full restitution for check fraud charges...in same article it was stating she was sentenced to time served..back in Jan 2010

Baez paid it with network 30 pieces of silver/blood money.

While we wait...

martinis.jpg

Now Jose is laughing...looks like he's sucking up...if ya ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads