2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the man talking to Casey at the DT board?

I certainly hope that CM and JB are not LYING to CJBP again!

It just seems the State's case is fizzling out in the end :(

this jury does not know what we know (alllll the details)

but they brought it home today! ((imhoo)

1) heart shaped sticker sheets in casey's room with missing stickers (match residue)
2)placed laundry bag at the scene/missing from home
3)placed pooh blanket at the scene/missing from home
4)discussed how all other family hairs were processed (hair color or highlights) or otherwise too short at the time on the maternal side including LA and GGma
5)tattoo

Just got home, can someone please give me a quick rundown on what has happened. There are 54 pages with 40 posts each and I cannot speed read all this. thanks

I didn't hear everything, but CA was brought back up as a witness and asked about her hair color and duct tape, if anyone such as her mother were in KC's car. Lots of posters thought CA was lying but I don't have an opinion on that. Then a woman who took pictures of KC's back with the tatoo was brought up to verify she had taken photos of the tatoo. After her, the guy who designed KC's tatoo was brought in to verify KC did come in and that he was the one who did the tatoo. Now there's a sidebar about the tatoo...don't know why.

The camera is back on in the courtroom and they are yuckin' it up at the sidebar

To me it looks like the DT is protesting too much, which makes it look worse. Anyway they already saw the tattoo, I think, and up close and the date of when it was done......the saw enough, imo.

Oh...I couldn't disagree more. Bill S. reminded everyone that LDB referenced the "Beautiful Life" in her opening statement. We have come full circle.
I am beginning to feel a little trial letdown, though...seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...it's been such a big part of my day for the past 3 years.

Really what's the big deal, the picture is already in per Jennifrer Welch can't the DT find something else to whine about like black duct tape?

Ugh I hope they don't break for the day. I want them to hear this before they leave today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3