2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Baez is going to do all he can to distract the jury from this tattoo testimony.

How did she pay?

BW - Cash

I think he meant Amy Huizenga's CASH! :waitasec:

They ordered a pizza and Casey had some. Casey paid.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:55 PM

Pizza introduced. JB will try to insinuate the leftovers ended up stinking in her trunk.

Bill Shaefer just brought up a good point - the pink shirt "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages" is important as it shows the death occurred away from the Anthony home.

He says that if Caylee drowned in the family pool at home she would have been dressed in clothing that was familiar to Cindy.

what about the duct tape and the heart sticker?

I'm told that Lindsay Lohan has the same tattoo as #CaseyAnthony. First I heard of it. Can anyone confirm?
by stevehelling via twitter at 4:57 PM

Casey is writing on a piece of paper, handing the paper to Baez...
probably telling Baez to ask the tattoo artist if he had a crush on her.

For goodness sakes, ASK HIM IF SHE MENTIONED WHO THIS OUT OF TOWN FRIEND WAS???!!!

I think Baez is going to do all he can to distract the jury from this tattoo testimony.

ITA, despite the fact that it supports his theory as introduced in his OS. But, that's a minor detail with which he does not contend for the most part. Continuity means nothing. His genius will be revealed by his apparent inability to draw any two points together in a coherent way. He will baffle all of us in the end by demonstrating that logic and clarity are irrelevant in swaying a jury.

OMG! She told him that she would bring Caylee to the next appointment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3