2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::eek: WHEN did CA and GA get tats ? Does anyone know what the tats were ?

TIA !

A year or so ago they were photographed with the tattoos while on a cruise with Lee and Mallory (I'm almost positive). I believe both were Caylee memorial tattoos and think they were in National Enquirer.

OK - clearly state not done.

Prediction - Tomorrow will be GOOD

What the heck just happened? I CANNOT believe George didn't ask the witness what BELLA VITA means!

Wait a second, when will the jurors know what bella vita means???????????????????

These sidebars are like all the timeouts taken at the end of a basketball game. Changes the momentum.

That is interesting...wonder if Miss Lohan knows she is wearing a killer's ink?

LiLo had it first (2004). Just another example of ICA's obsession with movie stars. Maybe LiLo was going to come back with ICA for the appointment for two so they could get more matching tats and be twinkies together.

Maybe they WILL have a language expert. It's not like that big point just slipped the SA's mind.

Nothing wrong with leaving the Jury wondering what the tatt means. They will know in closing.

I think the state will either have something next (tomorrow) that adds to this, or they'll pull it all together in closing statements.

I bet some of the jurors are wondering what the hell Bella Vita means.

Do you think the cast iron owner that also knows ICA and has been on lots of TV shows comes in last? He could get at what the tattoo means and asking where's Caylee?

Just got home..did anything good happen between 4:30 and now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member