2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the SA deliberately omitted the meaning because they thought it could be twisted by the defense team?

The prosecution didn't rest its case, right? I'm thinking they might bring a linguist in to testity. The CSI investigators that collected the evidence didn't testify on the science of it either.

Maybe they are going to have a language expert come in tomorrow to say what it means since the tattoo guy doesn't speak Italian fluently?

Shall I reiterate the significance of this statement, because it apparently bears repeating, and trumps the fact of what Bella Vita means even -

The tattoo artist said that Casey said she was bringing Caylee to the upcoming tattoo appt. she made for the 19th, this is AFTER she already got the Bella Vita tattoo.

that's it. no more need for discussion of memorials and whatnot.

The SA will mention the meaning of the tattoo in closing I'm sure of it. Even if they don't, the jury will find out the meaning on their own. Anyone who knows Spanish can also figure it out even if it is italian because it's so similar.

If the state's case is over, the sidebars and delays really took the bang out of the ending...that witness did not overwhelm me...

The tattoo testimony is a waste- a huge waste!- if they don't translate what it means!
Dang.

Tomorrow morning perhaps the state will conclude with re-direct for Bobby Williams and at that time ask the meaning of Bella Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand