2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last question should have been, "What does Bella Vita mean?" Then the state rests.

That picture of the tat and ICA's back was taken in 2009 after she had put weight on from sitting in her jail cell!

The tattoo artist said that Casey said she was bringing Caylee to the tattoo appt. on the 19th. It DISPROVES the 'memorial' tattoo theory. period.

Wow, that went right over my head! I think I am getting tired with all these side bars! Thanks for bringing that up!

Okay, JB asking about memorial tattoos, didn't the artist just testify that Casey told him that a) Caylee was with the nanny that day, and b) that she would bring Caylee with her on the 19th? Or did I mishear?

There may be a straw shortage soon, since he's been grabbing so many of them.

JB is going to stick with his opening that Caylee drowned, George was part of it and ICA simply lied because she didn't know how to grieve. He will be crushed and the jury will see through this 'story' because of the states case.

Who could JB have to testify to this story? Only ICA and George.

What could have been a bombshell moment for the state completely fell flat. IMO of course.

Didn't LDB say about the tattoo in her opening and say that it meant a beautiful Life? Just wondering, but then she has to prove that. Dunno maybe the tat guy isn't qualified to say what it means?

All those days when ICA was playing paralegal in JB's office, and now - boy is she going to be devastated when she finally realizes she won't be getting file breaks and whispered confidences with the DT anymore.

I have no worrys....the closing will be BRILLIANT and tie up and answer any stray questions. Like what does Bella Vita means

I don't believe they *could* ask this witness what it meant. They would need someone who spoke the language. I would think anyway...

Ok WHO was friend she going to get a tat with?? or maybe matching tats .. I thought the gal from out of town wasn't really into tattoos and didnt want to go with her to tattoo place..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand