2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury will have to come in for like two minutes tomorrow morning, and that's it for the day.

CM is a you know what.

Tomorrow court will resume for addmitance of two cans from trunk liner but defense will not start until thursday

State making sure those two sealed canisters containing the carpet pieces saturated with the smell of decomp are in.
State said they wouldn't use them in opening, perhaps they will get the jurors to smell them during closing?

JB hemming and hawing over going past 1pm on Sat.

So CM is an @&& when it concerns the jury,too!

CM is being his usually rude self. Saying the State needs to rest or not rest. He won't say anything until they do.

smirky smirky laughy laughy.

LDB: caught Jose trying to pull another fast one. she asked if the defense was really not going to have any presentations...she is worried they will say that so the State cannot be prepared. Jose stood up and said he didn't have to answer that...

They get to start on Thursday. June 16 :( So the jury comes in tomorrow just to finish this up and they get dismissed? Should thrill them.

mrzkb8.jpg

Dang it! I will be traveling. im so mad!!! Im on my way to florida I need to call cable co and buy a tv. asap!!! My husband will kill me.

Guilty. No doubt in my mind that Casey killed Caylee. Don't care if she used ducttape or chloroform.
sigpic72912_4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member